Hello MyLotters! Have you ever...

...typed in more than a hundred words for a comment, spent a few minutes thinking about it, and another few second reading it through, and then clicking the "preview comment" (because you're new to this and you wanna make sure), but your comment goes poof! All gone??? Why the heck did I get redirected to the homepage??? Grrr... I got so pissed off, and just went off to find another topic to type in to. (Though in reality I really regret not being able to share what I just typed.) Moral Lesson: Don't ever hit the "preview" button. (I never click it ever since.) And perform a quick "Select All" + "Copy" before you click submit. So, have you?
@rosdimy (3936)
Did you try using the Back button? I am using the Opera browser and when things went wrong I pressed the Back button and got everything back. Usually there was a delay of at least one second after the previous page has been displayed before they reappear. I do not know whether it works with other browsers or not.
@rosdimy (3936)
Maybe you try installing Opera, and use it for posting on myLot and possibly other sites too. Use Firefox for something else. I have more than 10 browsers installed but Opera is my primary browser.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try Opera.
Yes it happened to me once and I was just upset as you and so I do not do it anymore. I too use firefox and their was no way of getting it back
Right? It's just so frustrating. But oh well, life goes on. On to another post. :)
anncherry You have my complete sympathy as this has happened to me more than once,and I have firefox so hit the back space and it did not return my response. ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.oh will select all and copy save it? I did not know that, will try that when I have another run of zip off into the ionosphere with my response or comment. but I did not hit the preview button and still lost my response. 'Its not so bad when it does it when you have just typed a few words but the whole response? grrrr.