Curse

@hushi22 (4940)
DO you guys believe in curse? or have you ever tried cursing someone? does curse really have basis? why would people do such thing? doesn't it boomerang on them someday?
@juneramir (335)
I must say, I enjoy cursing quite a bit, but I believe it should be used creatively and with care to company and context. Cursing is much like spice, just the right amount can liven a conversation and provide emphasis in ways less crude words can't. However, also like spice, don't overuse it or it will overwhelm whatever message your are trying to communicate and you will grate on the ears of others. I am also a firm believer that you should never--except in extreme circumstances--direct curse words at another human being. Another good rule of thumb: be considerate to those within earshot--try not to let your language make anyone else uncomfortable. (this message is for everyone) If you keep these things in mind, cursing can be a healthy and often hilarious facet of great conversation and observation. Have a nice day! I don't know if I answer your questions correctly. I think I am not making sense, my bad!
@hushi22 (4940)
hahaha! your answer is funny. thanks for the opinion.i guess u don't really mean a bad cursing, maybe just a way of expression. =)
• United Arab Emirates
I dont believe in curses. Its just when you think about things that you are effected by it. I have been cursed but i never consider it. I know some people take it seriously. But if my wife was in my place she would have believed it. She believes the exstence of black magic.
@lulu1220 (1010)
Personally I do not believe in curses. I have never tried them either. I have seen lots of movies and read stories about curses and I find the whole idea entertaining, but nothing more.
A lots of life is dealing with curse, dealing with the cards you were given that aren't so nice. Does it make you into a monster, or can you temper it in some way, or accept it and go in some other direction. Being beautiful or ugly can be a curse. But i too don't know why people curse, but it is not happening this day. Every thing changes with change of time.