Do you eat off the ice cream truck?

I can't eat anything off that truck at all. it will send me to the bathroom/ Even things already wrapped up send me to the bathroom. Even an icee not an ice cream and it will mess me up. t is something about that truck and that storing of the stuff. So,I don't eat off the Mr.softee truck any more. How about you?
I used to... but I can't ever seem to catch it nowadays. The icecream truck doesn't come through our neighborhood anymore. I guess it got to be too many twists and turns.. it's like a maze over here. But when I did, I liked the cartoon character icecreams that came with either candy or gum on them. And I liked popsicles and snow cones!! lol
@ElicBxn (60884)
I think its the rewiring of the internal plumbing - all kinds of things that the roomie used to love, gets her now...
@YamiKiba (938)
Well I think it varies from case to case :). The ice cream I've eaten from the ice cream truck in my neighborhood has never made me sick. Maybe your ice cream man was selling expired goods? Or what others have mentioned could be an allergic reaction
EWW They are gross. Dodgy men drive around selling out of date ice cream... Makes me sick just thinking about it. Unless it's your dad's truck don't buy from those you just don't know where they've been, there's no way of checking hygiene. I suggest just have a good storage of a range of delicious ice-creams in your house, bought from the SUPER MARKET.
@cream97 (29168)
When I was younger, I used to eat from the ice cream truck. But I have not eaten off from one in a long time now. The ice cream truck comes to this apartment complex, but I never buy any ice cream from the truck. Ice cream can mess up your bowels, I know. My dad has told me that he can't drink milk so much because it will mess up his bowel system. He will have to go to the bathroom more frequently.
@SilverKing (1023)
Yeah once and a while i will but it seems that the icecream truck is a thing of the past due to lower cost alternatives at local supermarkets.The last time i had an ice cream bar was over 5 years ago and the prices then seemed expensive.It was nice that they drove up and around our neighboorhood which was convient.