Time and Wealth:

Israel
If you had both the time and the wealth to do whatever you wanted to do whenever you wanted to do it, what would you do? I would spend the time to play music not to make money but just to have fun. I play the clarinet, saxophone, flute and guitar so I would play a different instrument every day!
@chiyosan (29383)
If we all did not have to consider money, or getting money and we can do anything we want, i would most probably be everywhere... travelling and seeing places i have only seen in pictures! I would most probably be not be worried of where i would stay or what i will eat, or if my finances are still enough and all that. :D wow i wish i could have this opportunity even for a month!! :D hihi
i improved for business my leader idea in movement for follow me successful of my business.
@greenline (14864)
Like many of our colleahues in the myLot community, if I have the money and time, I would travel to all the beautiful places in the countries around the world. It would be very interesting and educational to see places and meet with people of different cultures and traditions. Each and every culture has its unique beauty and value.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh that would be easy..I'd make more banners and flags and find a group to travel with me, whether nationwide or worldwide ministering to people with the flags,banners and dance..I'd also use the money to help those lees fortunate than I am, lots of giving away..:)
I would travel and invest my money into businesses. Help other people.
@jamuls (530)
if i have the money to do whatever i want, I'd travel around the world with my girlfriend and mom and her mom too(kiss a$$!), in my own mega yacht or maybe hire someone to make me an gadget that can enable me to fly. ooooor give unlimited funds for the scientists that are responsible for curing cancer. that way, if they managed to acquire it, everybody's happy. including my financial security. :)
if i have enough money ,i will consider making my own company , improving my parents life , just do what i want to do ,travelling ,and other good things i have no chance to try... if i have enough time ,i first spend more time to accompany with my parent ,they devote all the things they have to me ,so it is the time to repay them and i would like to listen other's idea.