UFC/ MMA fan

@jamuls (530)
anyone here likes watching this? i always enjoy watching these games/sports. last i saw was the UFC 117: Silva Vs Sonnen. it was a very good match! an upset but still! Sonnen owned Silva for 4 rounds! who's your favorite MMA fighter? i'd go for: Royce Gracie George St-Pierre Anderson Silva Lyoto Machida. what about you?
I'm not a fan of sports where people beat each other. Hehe... But those names are familiar to me. My boyfriend is a big fan of those sports, and I join him in watching. I don't look, though.
@jamuls (530)
you're just like my girl, she hates these kind of sports. :) your guy's lucky though, my girl just ignores me whenever i'm watching UFC. i get even by doing what she's doing when she's watching her soaps. lol!
I'm just as lucky as my boyfriend. He also stays beside me whenever I watch my soaps. More than a compromise, for us it means getting ourselves involved in each other's activities. It's fun and sweet. =)
@meemingNEW (2228)
I was about to sleep last night when that UFC Silva-Sonnen match started, it totally changed my mind off sleeping. I finished watching the match and was totally amazed of both fighters especially Sonnen who gave it all but was just one round short of possibly taking the middleweight championships off Anderson Silva. Dang! He was more than a minute short , he was that close. As for my favorite MMA fighter, Anderson Silva is already included in my list just last night . and I have always been a fan of Brock Lesnar and Chuck Liddell ever since their WWF and WWE days.
@jamuls (530)
wow... for a girl, you sure know your UFC! about te fight, Silva got lucky i think, he would have lost if not for the arm bar... but he's a good fighter, probably the best out there. :P
@erikmama (12934)
When was Chuck Liddell involved in wrestling?
my favorite MMA fighter 1. George St. Pierre - 2. Mauricio Shogun Rua 3. Shane Carwin BTW.. in my opinion..i think there will be a rematch between Sonnen and Silva... it was a very good fight..and i believe a lot of fans wants a rematch between the two
@jamuls (530)
i hope so... and i don;t think Sonnen would stop anyway. yeah! Rua's also good, he owned Machida the last time i saw him.
@erikmama (12934)
Hello jamuls! YES I LOVE UFC and MMA! I am a HUGE fan of the sport and am glad to see that there is another fan here on mylot as there seems to be a very limited amount of people here who are interested in it. I have watched it since it began in 1993 though it has been just the past few years that I have gotten into the sport hard core. My favroite fighters at the time are Rampage Jackson, Ben Henderson, Josh Koscheck , and Jon "Bones" Jones. Anderson Silva has always been a favorite, but hs last two fights have been really dissapointing,so I am afraid he is losing that touvh.Regardless he was untouchable at one time and the best in UFC. Machida is good, and GSP is as well.