Why do they show the womans breasts but not the mans ding dong?

I would love to know why they feel woman should show it all in movies. Taking off thier bra is nothing for movies these days. But,we would like to see the man sometimes too. I know i would not mind it at all. How about you?
@ElicBxn (60884)
oh, come on, do you really think those actors want to show off their short comings?
*ROTFLMAO* The Women don't always either that's why they get implants.
I am so laughing right now. You have to laugh. I was watching a movie on cable once at night. They showed this man who was so small he should have been paid triple to show that off.
@ElicBxn (60884)
Well, I wouldn't show mine BEFORE I had surgery to reduce them! And now they are just COVERED in scars! Gifts! OMG!!! Well, since the "average" is less than 6", there has to be a lot of short ones to make up for the few BIG ones!
I don't know. That's a very good question. I have seen very few movies that showed the male's part. That is something that they should consider changing!!
They really should sicne they have men kissing men on tv now.
@ANIME123 (2473)
You know I actually always wondered that because I am sure that the ladies would like to see that, but no the guys always get to see what they want. Oh well what can one do you know nothing that can be done about that. ANIME123 is out to go and mylot some more.
Your right I would love to see it. LOL
You know, I always wanted to know the answer to that question. They will show a woman's entire body but won't show the man but boy when they do, I make sure I take in everything because you never know when you are going to see the ding dong on TV again.
I wish they would! Not only would it make things fair but what about our cheap thrills! *LMAO* We can't live vicariously for lil scenes like McSteamy from Grey's You know it's sad when they censor even a mans bare behind on tv... but if it's a Woman it's another story.