Friday the 13th - afraid or not?

Well, it's Friday the 13th. Are you scared of this date? Do you feel that you'll be unlucky today or is it just a normal day for you? Before I used to get scared of this day, but as I grew older, I learned that there's nothing to be afraid of this day. I believe that this is not an unlucky day and that any day can be lucky or unlucky if we want it to be. So what are your thoughts on Friday the 13th?
No im not afraid of today. For me today is like every other day.
@serubhai1 (204)
OMG, is it Friday the 13th again!! Gotta find me binoculars and see if Jason is around! No thanks for reminding me-moonchild117!!!
@voldrox (7205)
Hi moonchild, I was never afraid of this day, coz i never believed anything for this day. In fact today seems to be a great day to me, spending more time here at mylot and having a good time.
@laniekins (4585)
When I was a child I heard that people afraid of Friday the 13th and so I am. In my teenage years, I got this unlucky Friday days. But now that I'm all grown up, I don't believe it anymore, for me its just no. There is nothing to be afraid.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Oh, you are right, today is Friday the 13th. Our paid tv are showing the movie called Friday 13th tonight. There are people who are afraid of Friday 13th and they will stay at home, avoid going out. It is called friggatriskaidekaphobia! Most of us just consider that day like any other normal day. Any month's 13th day will fall on a Friday if the month starts 1st on a Sunday. Make the best out of everyday. Live life to the fullest.
• United Arab Emirates
I was just discussing a post on luck and couple of minutes back. I dont believe in luck. I believe in creating my own luck. 13 is just a date. What can that date do any harm to a person who was born on friday the 13th.