Do you like to move your furniture around?

Couch  - I like moving my couch around
I just moved my couch and dining table. I then mopped the floor with florida water. Or cologne water. I like to move my furniture around and get the dust balls from around the living room. I don't have to move my sewing machine being it is hidden by the side of the couch. Thank goodness for this.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
We can't really move furniture around in our bedroom, and my husband doesn't really like changes that much anyway. Growing up I used to always rearrange my room, it was fun and you're right it does help when it comes to cleaning, also I find it makes the room refreshed, and me feel more relaxed.
It isn't very often at all that we feel the need to move our furniture around so that we can do deep cleaning. The reason for this is that our couch has dual recliners on it so I can put those up and vacuum under it so that doesn't have to be moved. Of course our television is too heavy to move and our chair is really close to the linoleum so I can just flip that up and clean under it. We also aren't really able to rearrange our furniture in our living room because it is an awkwardly shaped room.
@Shar19 (8236)
I do like to move furniture around. The problem is we can't really do that with our living room furniture. We have a sectional which basically you can't do much with in terms of moving around. I told my husband that when it's time for new furniture I want to get a regular couch and loveseat so that I can change things around when I want to. Also, what is florida water or cologne water? I never heard of that term before for cleaning.
@ElicBxn (60517)
when I first move into a room, I'm likely to move the furniture frequently until I find the arrangement I like Once its in that arrangement, I'm unlikely to ever move it again!
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I used to do this a lot, but now I live in a different apartment, and I haven't done it for a while. But I think it's a good idea for most people, it really changes your apartment a lot!
I usually do move my furniture around, more or less, seasonally. I get into doing a deep clean on the house, and just start changing stuff. It all depends how I feel. I like to keep things "evolving."
@dodo19 (30069)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't really tend to move my furniture around a lot. I might have done it once or twice over the last year or two, but that's pretty much it.
@jonnifc (1021)
Not so much. We move our furniture around maybe twice a year. We move them a little so we can clean around and under them. We've got custom-made furniture that are really big. The biggest is an almost floor to ceiling display cabinet that can cover one wall of the living room. We have to remove everything in it to move it. And it needs 2 people to move it.