girls lie ....make them cry....haha .......guys do you agree???

@abj163 (1038)
hi friends....this is abj again....i read quote on a site and i liked it so i posted it here ....so do u agree with this "girls lie ...so make them cry"....i know maximum mylotters are females so i am in danger right now but i am ready to face it.... guys must respond this happy mylotting
@Reyachan (589)
Hello again :) Did you girls notice how NO guy approached this conversation? I find that quite amusing :)) I don't know if i should be happy or sad for you,. abj163, but you did throw yourself into the lion pit by yourself, lol. Male/female comparison subjects are always very delicate and most people avoid them because they don't want to start a flame war. So...good luck with this, happy myloting and i really hope you're not one of those guys who hurt girls as a revenge for a bad experience from the past
@abj163 (1038)
actually let me tell you the story.....actually this line was "boys lie .......make them cry" i saw this in a girl's profile on facebook..... so i just changed boys to girls....haha and i havent faced any bad experience with any girl so there is not a single reason to take reason........ now please dont take revenge on me for starting this discussion..... happy mylotting and yes dont call me as abj163 you can call me abj or akash[
@abj163 (1038)
sorry........for typo.... fifth line is 'not a single reason to take revenge'
@Reyachan (589)
Don't worry, Akash, i would never take revenge on someone for a joke or stating their beliefs. On the contraru, I admire your courage for doing so. This is exactly what i said above. You threw yourself willingly in the lion pit :) Takes some....courage to do that. Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me know hoe to call you. I used your nickname cause usually people pick them because they like to be called by them. Plus, Akash sounds way better :) Happy myloting!
@paula27661 (15899)
Uhmmm...So you are saying that it is only girls that lie? What about those cheating husbands and those players who promise women the world when all they want to do is use them...Look, there are female liars as well as male liars; there is good and bad in both genders. If you convince yourself that all females are bad you will only close yourself off to the possible opportunity of meeting a really nice honest girl who will only want to love you.
are you actually trying to tell me Guys don't lie??come on now anyone who believes that get in touch with me i have a bridge in new york to sell you
hi abj thats really mean and just assuming all girls lie which is a mean thing to say. Let not forget the men who cheat all the time and make their ladies cry, the men lie then so yes' I think its time to turn thing around. men lie, make them sigh, why because they made us cry.So duck abj as its coming aT you.
@Reyachan (589)
Hey there, abj163 :) I hope I'm not breaking the "rules" just by being a girl. I just wanted to tell you that, even though I know this discussion is a semi-joke , I have to treat it seriously and say...People lie. Men, women, doesn't matter. Also, in my country there is a saying : "Revenge is a fool's weapon." So...People lie , you're a person...People take revenge on other people who lie to them. I'll let you draw the conclusion of this small series of silogisms :D happy mylotting!