How do I take a picture

I just got this camera with no instructions. I pluged it ino my lap top and the lights cam on. But,I don't see anything telling me it will take a picture. I contacted the seller on ebay. But I need to send a customer a picture of a bag quickly. Thanks so much..
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Plugging a camera in a laptop? For what? Is it a webcam? Open up msn go to settings and find where the webcam test is. Then point your camera at the bag, press print screen, paste into paint, save and give it to the costumer.
do you means msn.com site?? I am lost yes it is a web cam. thanks
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
No, I mean the application formerly known as MSN, nowadays called WLM. But never mind use cameroid.com instead. Not all webcams can take pictures but with cameroid you can, always.
Thanks I will try now.
k plug your cam.. Open VLC player .. go to Capture device press k you can see the video on your screen press print screen done
You lost me with VLC thanks for the help
In that case, I would look for a model number and search online for an instruction sheet or instruction page to download.
I don't even know there to find the model number.
If it was me in this kind of a situation, you are right, I would contact the seller about how to operate the camera. However, I would also look up online and see if I was able to find a manual online of how to operate the camera. I know that all of the cameras that we've had have had online versions of their user manuals and they are typically pretty easy to find as long as you know the make and model of the camera that you are using.