The Volkswagen Beetle: Love it or hate it

the volkswagen beetle has been around for so long it's been a part of pop culture mention the word volkswagen and images that readily come to mind is the classic beetle shape love it, hate it, thrash it, crash it, gawk, stare, smile everyone's had their fair share of experiences when it comes to these mechanical bugs in the short time that i've used my beetle (before it went to the mechanic's for some engine work) i got smiles from people, girls mentioning how cute it was, approval from my band mates, a few jokes about how my first beetle burnt a high school friend's @$$ etcetera i love my beetle and sometimes i hate it too but mostly it's love because it's so simple to drive simple to maintain and expensive to pamper haha love it or hate it the beetle's here to stay
@mspitot (3833)
I like seeing beetle cars. They look cute, elegant and classy.
my car's still in it's ugly phase... it's gonna get a repaint soon
@mspitot (3833)
I like it red or apple green.
aw shucks... it's gonna be beige.... metallic beige with tattoos (pinstripe design) on the hood and roof will be posting pics once it's done
I heard that the beetle has a strong engine and for a car to be cute and powerful both at the same time is awesome. I love beetle since it looks so classic and cheeky. I also find that story about burning a high school friend etc really awkwardly funny, how did that happened? Anyway, I haven't personally seen one since it's pretty rare where I live, but I have seen them tons of times in the net and television and hopefully I will see one someday with keys in my hands.
the battery which is situated under the rear seat was touching the metal underfitting of my rear seat causing the battery terminals to release electricity our friend felt the heat but thought it was just hot inside as well as outside when we noticed that the heat had burnt through the leather seat that was when we panicked burnt a hole in his jeans too good thing nothing else was burnt
Ah, that was funny but awkward for the poor guy. At least it just burnt his pants and not his skin that would really hurt.
@bloggeroo (2171)
The Volkswagen Beetle was actually designed during the reign of Adolf Hitler. It was supposed to showcase German ingenuity and design excellence. And just recently, this car was one of many products that was featured in a documentary made by BBC World. I think the title of the documentary was The Genius of Design. Anyway, the Volkswagen Beetle is quite an interesting work of design and engineering. With millions of units sold, it's probably the bestselling car of all time. I would have wanted one if not for the equally impressive cars from Japan.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I absolutely love it! It is by far the cutest car ever if you ask me! I hope I'll have one of my own one day!
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I don't own a car like that but I can say I love to have one. I like vintage and I like how it looks on the road. I hope I can drive a car like that in my life time
hi chipesterkhan I love the little beetle myself and always have as its fun to look at and my hubby said easy to drive, and its just a classy looking little bug. We never got one but I' always hankered to own one so myhubby could drive it for us.
• Lithuania
I love beetle since it looks so classic and cheeky. But to tell the trouth i dont want to ride one on my own becaus it's to small car for me I like biger cars. Beetle looks one of these fun to drive cars so i think i is fun car.