Do you enjoy traveling?

Would you believe I only been to Florida once. I have never been anywhere else. I went to see my sister when she lived in Miami. I want so bad to take a trip somewhere. My sister would move across the world with no problem. She does not even need to know anyone there. She loves new people and places. Wher ewould you like to go that you know you will not go?......Have a blessed day!
@dodo19 (29226)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, I do like traveling. I enjoy seeing new places, or going back to places that I've been to and really enjoyed. I always enjoyed traveling. I do hope that I get the chance to do more traveling in the future.
I want to go down south this winter. I would love to see my friends new place.
• Marion, Kansas
I do enjoy traveling. We have family in so many places that we always have someone to go visit, it is just a matter of time and money. Our next big trip will be back east, not sure when exactly.
I will not be traveling till my daughter moves out of state and I go visit her.
I love traveling and I hope to get everywhere that I would like to. I'm still young and finish my degree after this year, so I have a lot of possibilities open to me. I'm planning on teaching ESL, preferably in Portugal but it will depend on how their economy is going. I live in Canada but have been to Mexico, Germany, as well as a few places in the US - Miami, New York, Eugene, San Francisco, and Berkeley.
I live in Ny and I lived in florida for 8 years. I like both of these places.
@Bd200789 (2994)
Other than school trips, I have never gone anywhere. I'd love to go to Florida, California, and anywhere in Europe.
I lived in Miami for 8 years it is wonderful there. But,way too hot for me to go back.
I want to go to Mars and have my corpse there. I don't like traveling but I like to see places.
I can count on you to make me laugh. How are you doing today? I do hope fine. I whope one day you get to see mars..
@doggydimon (1379)
Travel? I just don't like it, that is my life. I feel incomplete if I don't visit anything new every year. I feel at peace when I am traveling. I chose to work related with travel and I really take time researching bout places, learning their culture and exploring.
@maximax8 (27048)
I really love traveling to different countries in the world. This summer I traveled to Vancouver. Last year I traveled to Cape Town and the Garden Route. I have been to more than fifty different countries. My favorite countries that I have been to are Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Belize and the Seychelles. I am happy that I have been able to travel to many different tropical islands like the Cook Islands, Fiji, St Lucia and the Maldives. I will continue to travel to different places in the world when I have the time and the money. I would love to visit South America. I wouldn't choose to visit a dangerous war zone. I love to visit attractive looking cities, tropical coastal destinations and places that are rich in wildlife. I take my camera on my trips and take many photos. My favorite form of transport is by train.
I enjoy traveling very much,the palce I want to visit most is Jiu Zhaigoua.But I do not have enough time and money.If I were a rich man,I will resign and travel to the places I want.
@cream97 (29175)
I would love to go to Vermont or on an Pacific Island somewhere. I love the exotic places in life. I have been to Florida, Georgia, New Jersey and North Carolina. These are the only states that I have traveled to in my entire life. I wished that I could travel more.
@jonnifc (1021)
I love traveling! I love discovering new places, eating different food and experiencing a totally different culture from what I am used to. I like to see many beautiful natural sights because I like to stand in awe at how amazing Earth is. I also like to see the many ways people have contributed to making this planet a good place to live in. I love riding on airplanes because I know that I'm going to experience something I neve rhave before at the other end of the flight. I like roadtrips, too. Driving so many hours could be a whole story in itself. I don't like to travel alone, though. Because I like someone to share the experiences with. Sometimes it can get pretty expensive, though. But what I do is I set aside a travel fund. It doesn't matter how long it takes to earn the enough money, the important thing is to achieve that goal and make the most of the opportunity to see a different place.
I love traveling. But because I can't afford to travel outside Philippines. I just travel in our country. I travel with my parents. I'm poor with directions. I'll get lost fast. I would like to go to Japan and Canada. I actually want to live there. Oh and also California.