I finally got 12.00

I started doing inbox dollars surveys. I would like to know if they pay people. I can't wait to get my payout. I don't even know what it is to be honest. I will do some more today and check it out Have you got payout from them.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I have been a member of inboxdollars for so long it takes awhile to get to 30 dollars. I'm at 27 and change but will let you know if I get it or not. A sister survey to this is sendearnings.com which I'm at 28 and change.
Good for you I will be there soon.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi gifts, I used to belong to Inbox dollars and YES, you will eventually get a payout. I think the payout is 30.00 but maybe it is 25.00...can't remember. I know it took me what felt like forever to reach it. I didn't qualify for so many of the surveys. Then when I finally reached it, it took like 3 months before I finally got the check in the mail. But I did get it and it was valid. I stopped participating in it afterwards just because it took so long. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.
It is taking me long because I am mylotting all the time. LOL I got off mylot to do my surveys today and yesterday.
@jothis (519)
I used to do online surveys and now I am not. I spend my time and effort in so many programs but cant find anything genuine except a few. Now I am getting steady monthly income with those mentioned a few. I actually don't have any information regarding the program which you mentioned above. But one thing I will tell you that before choosing an online earning program do lots of home work and find out the genuine one. I am not that much great to advise you. But this is my humble suggestion You can just have a look around the place where I used to spend my time and effort With Warm regards
They say it pays so I am glad to know this. Take care.
@tomcat23 (623)
• Old Forge, Pennsylvania
Cashout is $30 they take $3 for processing unless you go for $40 in the next 30 days after requesting your payment. They actually paid me when I requested my $30 and the $3 processing fee was then added to my account plus I got $2 for taking a brief survey about Inbox Dollars. I'm already nearing $8 and haven't taken any other surveys yet. It takes over 1 month to get the payment, but they tell you what date your payment will be processed and you will get the check a few days after the process date. I just requested payment from Send Earnings and the check will be processed on Oct 1st, so I'll get the check probably on the 4th or 5th. If you aren't doing Send Earnings, I would appreciate your referral. The link is on my profile page and it seems like Send Earnings and Inbox Dollars are related because they are identical in format. Both sites do pay. Inbox Dollars also upgraded my membership for free after I requested the payout. STICK WITH IT and check out ALL the other ways they let you make money. I just wish I could get more referrals at those 2 sites.
I know nothing about referring people what do I get for that? I will make up more business card with my link on them.
You request payout at $30. They hold some of it as a processing fee, send you a check, and put the processing fee back into your account. I do not usually do the surveys, that is just me. Once you have requested payout the first time, you become a Gold Member and you will get more stuff. It would be a good site to shop through and get coupons, too. Yes, they do pay.
Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to make my payout
@dream_ozn (1758)
Whow! Great to hear that you have made $12 from Inbox dollars. I have registered for that but it seems like I qualify for very little survey. Apart from that, I try playing their games to make extra but somehow, the downloading always have problems. Hope you will receive your payout soon!
I will keep working at it. It is very hard to get approved for a survey.
I do hope you get your payout. Let us know what happens. I'm still working toward getting my payout here at MyLot and I think I"m doing a good job so far, I'm almost half way to what I need, I'm happy you found a place that could pay you. Please post once you receive payment. I'm busy writing and I'm trying to reach payout with that that too.
I will post it to let all know. it is hard work getting approved for one though.
I can 100% assure you that they do indeed pay. I've been paid by them twice and I already have enough to cash out again but I'm just waiting for it to accumulate even more. They also have another site of theirs that's called Sendearnings and they are really good as well. Good luck with this site!
@cream97 (29168)
That is wonderful gifts! I have never heard of this site before. But I do now, thanks to you! I hope that they will be honest enough to pay you. Happy Earnings!
@priyayogi (222)
i also started my in my lot new page then i signin my page then open.My last earning is very small. i'm very upset to when i saw the last sprit. i will do some thin this day also when i got money i don't know.