My daughter secretly taped me and put me on youtube

Now I can't stop laughing at myself. I was looking at her computer asking her what she was doing LOL. She said it was her facebook page then as you will see I figured Out she was taping me. I can't dance at all but,I love my Whitney houston. I am wearing pants too big for me. Now I have to catch her one day. http://www.youtube.com/iisplashhsexii#p/a You can see it here. I think this kind of link is ok to add. I will find out soon if it's not. LOL
@ElicBxn (60167)
LOL I especially like the scream at the end when you find out she's been taping you!
Oh my goodness I was wondering why it faced me so long. LOL
@ElicBxn (60167)
I didn't think you danced that badly - maybe not enough to get a job, but you seemed to be enjoying yourself!
I was really enjoying the music LOL
@carmelanirel (21108)
No gifts, these kind of links are allowed, and I have to say, you are as bad a dancer as you say you are. Though I also have to be truthful, anyone who tapes me and then puts it up online without my permission is in trouble with me. Same here, if I tape or even take a picture of someone, I always ask before putting it up. It's good that you didn't mind, but your daughter should respect others may not like if she were to share something about them online like this..
You just made me scream with laughter. I tell eveyrone I can't dance. LOL Your so funny.
I was serious... I have seen worse gifts, and you look like you were having a lot of fun..
I was having the time of my life. I love my Whitney a lot. LOL
@ravinskye (8245)
Lol that's pretty funny! You'll have to catch her and get her back. Hey you never know, you could become the next youtube sensation! Lots of people are becoming famous from things they posted on facebook. I love watching some of the videos on there. My favorite is the evolution of dance by justin lepply(sp). If you haven't seen it, you should go check it out.
Yes, I have seen some of those videos on facebook. LOL there funny..
That's why it's good to have children. They bring joy to our lives :)
That is so true.
That is pretty funny I would have been so mad at my daughter if she did that to me! LOL You definitely have to get her back when you can.
I am not mad at her.. at least I had something on while making a fool of myself. LOl
I'm glad your not mad at her. I didn't mean literally mad, I was kidding =)
haha thats so funny, kids give you just alot of light to your life. always figuring out ways to make you smile and even if htey're deeds are evil lol its still precious these are the things we'll laugh at one day.
I hope she never gets rid of it so I can look and laugh later on.
@X18PRS (114)
That's pretty awesome lol! You guys must have a pretty good relationship. That's definitely something out family would do too. And, since we can't really see your face, you've got nothing to worry about ;) Good luck with your dancing career too, by the way ;)
LOL I wish I could have danced better,but I can't and I love what little I can do. She is so funny too.
@rosie230 (1675)
Hiya hun!! Aint kids great lol, you got to love them, for doing us so proud... but yes you must get revenge, but you will have to wait a while now, wait till she doesn't expect anything to happen, and then BANG get her lol. By the way great dancing, I loved the video, and there is nothing better than a good Whitney tune to dance along too!
My sister could not have seen this here.. She would have responded so fast. Oh,i love my Whitney..
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
This is really funny video I like it, and your daughter can ask youtube for youtube partnership It's a good way for some more earnings and if she has imagination, she will got great luck with that kind of "natural" videos. I don't like people who make fake videos only because they want to be attractive and more people to watch them :) I like people what they are and situations what they are too :)
I will let her know about this.
Then she should pay some copyright loyalty to you. Your daughter is pretty naughty and funny.
yes she is so funny..
LMAO! That was really funny to see and I'm glad that you were having fun. You enjoyed yourself and that's all that matters. You're going to have to come up with something better and catch her offguard.
@cream97 (29175)
I love this video gifts!! You are not such a bad dancer! And you look good too. You know how to rock it!! Go Gifts!! You are going to have to get her back.. I could not imagine how you was feeling when she posted this on Youtube. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You and your daughter both looked good on camera! She is very pretty and so are you. I liked both of yall's hair styles.
@nahNiku (17)
• Latvia
hehe you have a cool daughter :) And nice that you laugh :) Lots of us would be angry :)
well..its nice that she has cool craze towards social networking sites..being a mother, its nice to hear it for u..right..!! i would suggest u to tell ur sweet little daughter to keep something with her only not sharing with the online frineds otherwise, all is good.. LOL
@sid556 (31018)
That's awesome! Really awesome because it is you and not me! Actually, you are a pretty good dancer, Gifts. I am so glad that my daughter hasn't come up with that idea or at least not that I know of.
@maylaine (444)
hahaha...you might be discover someday...lol......
@gurka84 (66)
• Argentina
grate job i cant stop laughing either !!! jajaja you should have you vengeance