Do you watch movies online like me?

My daughter is not here right now. I am using ehr laptop to watch netflix movies. have you ever seen I do I don't?? This is what I am watching right now. I do hope it is funny being it is a comedy. LOL tell me what you watch recently so I can find it and watch. Only comedy and romantics please.. Thank you
@keshia2007r (2886)
I watch movies online. Free movies from about 2 different websites. I don't pay like at netflix, and I don't download either. Thats the wonderful make to the internet. you can do things for free! which I most definitely love. My favorite thing to watch online is new released movies that I think aren't worth paying to see at a theater but rather see it for free online. for example a movie like "vampires sucks" i wouldn't pay a movie theater to see that, i would watch it online. but a movie like "salt" I would definitely see at a movie theaters. so it all depends. p.s. i like you discussion topic!
Hi! Could you share to me what websites that offer free movies online? I am also a movie fanatic but don't really have much time to go to theatre. I don't want also to pay just to see a movie if there's for free! lol!
bedroommedia.com surfthechannel.com those are the only two i know. bedroommedia is better. surfthechannel will cut you off after using the site for 76 mins or something like that. and you'll have to wait 45 mins or so to continue w/ the movie you left off of. your welcome!
Either I download movies or watch it online. Any movies. Even old ones. But I don't watch that often. I play more and I spend more time here at mylot and lockerz. Oh and youtube too. I really don't know what movies to recommend to you. Do you prefer old movies?
No I like comedys I am getting a bunch in the mail with netflix. It is ok thanks
I am at all intrested to watch movies because now a days films are not good when compare to the older films
That is the same with tc shows too.
@p3ks626 (6550)
I used to do that but the site where I usually watch movie online only allows 75 minutes to watch a video. Well, I didnt like that cause there are times when the movie is already at peak and then suddenly it stops cause I have reached the limit already.
Hulu.com lets you watch all the movie for free.
@Tresaqwe (376)
What type of comedy movies do you like to watch? I have only watched one movie online, because I do not have a very good attention span and can't just sit down and watch a movie when I can do other things on my computer at the same time, which makes me just plain distracted. The one movie that I saw was with my brother, and it's called "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny." It's a really funny movie, but the humor is immature and very vulgar and it probably isn't very good for someone who doesn't enjoy that kind of thing. Hahaha.
No that would not be my kind of movie. I like anything with tylor perry in it. Bruce willis,will smith,and so many others like chris rock.
I usually watch movie on DVD on my computer or I watch on Hulu.
I do watch my soaps on hulu as well.
I don't know if any of these are available on netflix yet, but I will tell you a couple of the movies that I've seen recently that I was quite impressed with. I really liked "Letters to Juliet" and I also liked "The Backup Plan." The first is a romantic movie and the second is a comedy. It was like both of these movies were made for a person like me. The next movie that I am hoping to have the opportunity to see is Eat, Pray, Love.
I had a netflix account but then I cancelled it because I can't afford to pay. But when I did have it I would spend all day watching different movies from comedy to romance and action and really old movies as well. I was also watching a show called Party Down because I don't have cable so I just watched the first two seasons on netflix. I don't really remember what movies I watched on netflix but I do know that I spend all day just sitting down watching movies.
@cream97 (29166)
"The King Of Ants" is a funny comedy movie. It has some action and suspense in it too. But it is funny. A nice romantic movie would be, "Poetic Justice". I wonder if you have seen this movie before? I have never watched any movies from Netflix before. I would like to though. Enjoy watching your movies.
@gdesjardin (1938)
Oh, I almost forgot that my son has a netflix account. I should watch some movies as well. I am so cheap that I never go to the movies as I think the prices are way too high. By the time the movies get to the cheap theatre, the are over one year old. The last movie I did see was the latest Twilight Movie with my daughter.
@soleya (1102)
• Latvia
I started to watch movies online after I found good resource for TV series. I watched Desperate Housewives there and now I can't stop. They have full selections of almost all tv series you can ever find and it is addictive. I try not to go to that website often, it is such a time waster.
yes i love watching old movies online as well.i love love love old movies . i could backtrack some of the films that i havent watched as a child or when i was younger. i think my most favorie was groundhog day and steel magnolias :)