screen capture

@dccell (337)
Indonesia
wonder if it`s the right place to post this here... i just want to know what software do you all use if you want to capture the screen .. i want to upload some of my earnings proof here like others did . thanks
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
I use the cutting program that comes with windows vista and windows 7. If you're running XP. Press the print screen button ctrl+v in paint, crop the image in a way that only the most vital things are left as this saves the bandwidth of people, upload it on your server, add it to your post, et voila! I want to mention that this is pretty basic stuff and that it is important to know how computers work before you get all kinds of nasty viruses and computer problems.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Oh yes and next time please do tell what operating system you run. Saves me from having to type novels here.
@dccell (337)
diamania thanks for your response , i`am using win xp but in my laptop keyboard ther is no key showing screen capture ,... whould you pls tell me any good free to use software? thanks in advance, and pls don`t recomend me to download it from an unsafe site..
@dream_ozn (1758)
If I understand you correctly you want to capture the specific screen on your lappi? Take a look at your keyboard. There will be a print screen (prt sc) key. It depends if you are using a standard keyboard or a lappi keyboard. So its difficult to really tell you the specific key to press. Do search for the "prt sc" key and you won't go wrong.
@dccell (337)
thanks for your response "print screen" yes that what i used to do when a i want to capture in my desktop pc , but when i`am 0n this laptop i think there is no any key printed as print screen.. tired of searching on my own keyboard and i start thinking for some screen capture software...
@few00cent (2143)
you can check for print screen tab at the up right hand side of the keyboard..usually it is written "prt sc" on most of the brand laptop.if you looking for software then protable fscapture v6 would work great as you can take target size screen shot or full size.
@gunagohan (3415)
If u are using a windows based OS, u need to press the print scrn button and open MS paint and then paste it.. If u want to share the pic online, visit the website tinypic.com and u will be asked to upload your picture and they will give links where u can post it any where online like forums, social networking sites etc.,