Can you leave the house without make up?

I am ready to walk out the front door. My daughter say"oh no I can't go out without eye liner". What a load of mess. How can she feel this way at 16 years old. I wish she never like make up to begin with. But,hey she knows how to put it on right lol. Do you have to go through this before leaving your house?
@p3ks626 (6552)
Its not really necessary to pout on make here in our country when you go out. I mean, for normal people like me, its okay it I go out of my house without make up. But if I have to go to church then that's the time I have to wear it.
@thaMARKER (3098)
i can but one make up piece that i cant deal without putting on my face.. concealer. i have problems with dark under eye circles for long now and i need it everyday. i can leave the house wearing whatever or without my phone but not without a concealer. hehehe..
@sender621 (14956)
Leaving the house without wearing any makeup is not a necessity for me. if i wear makeup, that's fine. if i don't, that's fine with me too. If you were to ask this of my teen daughter, it would be a crisis beyond belief.
@catalady (363)
I prefer to wear make up, somehow it makes me feel more confident and better about myself..but I will go out without it if I have to and have done on many occasions. It all depends on the situation really , but generally I will put a bit of mascara , blusher and lip gloss on whatever I am doing :o)
@anne12d (676)
In my case, I can go out without make up on where ever I go. But I wear make up if I wanted or need to. I work in a hospital and we are not required to wear make up like other jobs do. I remember my sister had a her first MEMO, The story goes like this.... My sister wears make up because she is working in a bank and her position by then is a teller. Her immediate superior gave her a memo and it says, Wear more make up! And it is in a memo form.... Gosh! They can say it to her face to wear more make up right?! Rather than giving her a memo.... Well, I guess that's their company's policy.... Anyway, teenagers now a days wears make up even if they knew that it can harm their skin when they grow old or they don't need to wear makeup at all.... It's the trend on their group of friends I guess... Just remind your daughter to be neutral in a sense that she can wear make up and can not wear make up to be beautiful with or without wearing make up.
@carmelanirel (21112)
I think I was that way too at her age, but now I rarely wear makeup, I prefer going natural. About the only thing I do put on my face is moisturizer with sunscreen..Occasionally I'll put on eyeliner or blush, but not often..
My face is so dry I have to find something to put on it. all around my nose feels like sandpapaer.
I don't have a teenager yet but does needing to drag a blanket everywhere count as being a PITA having to wait for or get. I don't care if I wear make-up or not when I leave the house. If it's summer my eyemake up sweats off of me or I end up rubbing my eyes w/o thinking so then that was a waste of time & product KWIM?
Oh I would not wear it either if that happened.
@2004cqui (2824)
Ah, teenagers. It's that time when most a very self conscious. They are afraid their peers will disapprove. She doesn't care about the approval of anyone who looks like their parents or teachers. I went through this myself. Too long ago.
She is going through this for too long now. She really can't go anywhere without it.
@cream97 (29179)
When I was a teenager, I used to wear eyeliner on my eyes. My aunt got so mad at me and told me that I did not need it. Many people always thought that I was wearing make-up. But I did not use to wear any blush or powder on my face. When I am going out into public, I have to have on lip gloss or lipstick. I want to bring out my skin's and hair features. That is all that I will wear when I leave out of the house.
This reminds me I bought lip glass and a little crook got hold to it. I notice her lips shiny as can be..
@CTHanum (8255)
nope i don't have to get through this and simply leave the house without make-up.i just put some moisturizer cream on my face and that's all!i love being natural and since i am still 20's i love the way i look.so don't need to wear make up as it is not good to have it everyday..
I always leave our house without make-up. I am not used to it unless I am going to work because that is one requirement before I start my duty. I hate make-ups because I believe that it will only make your skin dull as time passes by. Make-ups have chemicals which is non good to the skin. Well, that is only my opinion. ^^ Have a great day ahead!
@durgabala (1362)
Make up is not at all necessary, girls I would say should be beauty conscious. they should try to look best with good attitude and behavior. my daughter is 7 and wants to wear lipstick and eye liners, I do not use any so a big NO to buy them. She is getting influenced by her class teachers and media. Some of her friends mothers apply all these to their daughters......
• Los Arcos, Spain
Hiya gifts, Not about putting make up on no. With Men it´s my Hair or a spot that has erupted and they go back in the House to put something on it. I wear mostly sunscreen and bit of moisturizing cream over the top. If I do look a little peaky like right now I put on a bit of Blusher but not very much as I soon get warmed up outside in the Sun and then my natural colour comes back again.
Well I understand what she is going through because when I was 16, I wouldn't dare walk out the house without my eyeliner and lip gloss, and that included just walking to the corner store.
@Bd200789 (2994)
No, I rarely wear makeup. Sometimes I'll use lipstick, but not much more than that.
@yakuyaku (35)
i wont go out without my lipgloss on!i really feel naked without it!as a matter of fact thats the only c0smetic i apply t0 my face..really have a sensitive skin!s0..just f0cused on my lips and im ready to go!
I'm not used to wearing make-up at all. Nobody seems to be complaining about it. I guess I just don't have the time to put them on. But I'll sure be wearing it when "maturity" requires.
@ellechoi (282)
Hi. I don't like make up at all, i like natural :D i think wear make up so much is not good
I don't wear make up everyday even if I go out. Because I get pimples when I wear make up. Plus I sweat a lot(I live in Philippines and it's a tropical country), so if I have make up, and I pat my handkerchief on my face, make up would be in my handkerchief and I really don't like that. I don't know how to put make up too.
when you used to put on make before leaving the house, you don't feel good or beautiful. It depends, others feel comfortable without make up. I think what is important is that personal hygiene and self confident.