Mushy Tweets

Would you tweet(Twitter) things about the things you and your man does? Or mushy tweets? I find it really awkward. I was checking my Twitter and I saw a tweet from a friend. Mushy stuffs about her and her man. I think his man is really sweet. He's a friend of mine. But I find it really awkward reading hers telling the whole world what they do.
@sharie16 (2213)
It's not good to tweet things that you do with your partner with private things, it's really awkward. It's okay if it a sort of sweetness only like saying I love you or love quotes, but with the mushy thing, it was really shameful and to think it was the girl posting it on her tweeter. Me, I would rather keep it private and savor the moment between us only.... Happy weekend!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I won't do it, sweetie. I think such things are not suppose to be on twitter. I love twitter as it is much better than facebook. If she want to post mushy stuff, let her get a facebook account. TATA.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, Trishsantos. If it is private, I will never tweet it. But if it is something general and not too personal, I may share it with others. I will never use my name. I don't want others to know what me and my man may do in our private time.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Good morning, i'm not on twitter to see things like this but i really think that what goes on in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom & certainly not put on twitter.
what the heck is twitter and tweet another social site?, I am on mylot and facebook and thats really more than I can really handle. I am a widow but if my hubby were still alive no way would I bare my private life in any twitter or tweeter or anyother such animal. Specially ones love life, we should really draw the line somewhere and the stuff in our bedrooms should darned well stay there.