would you be capable to date a guy without an eye, without a leg or without...

cute love - cute sweet couple
Portugal
hi guys^^ would you date a guy without an eye, or an arm or a leg? about me if i liked the guy i would^^ what about you guys?
@unseenzy (171)
In all honesty, no... (no offense to those people who are like that) I think if someone will show his interest to me in that kind of situation, I will personally distance myself. Not being mean, I'm just thinking of practical reasons. But if someone I love will be like that, then I will wholeheartedly accept him. If I'm already in love with the person, I will of course accept him. But if its like the courting stage, I will not give myself a chance to be in love with him.
• Portugal
ok^^ i respect your opinion :) is sweet that you wouldnt leave someone you love bcs of it.
Yes, if they had all the qualities that I like in guys. If they are missing an arm or leg and still have confidence then I'd love that! I know a guy who is missing one arm, and he's a great guy. He's funny, really nice, and he's more confident than any guy I know. I would definitely date a guy like that.
• Portugal
yes you are right^^ what matters is the person character and not their body^^ also im sure he value his life much also im happy that you didnt mind to date a guy like that^^ thats very sweet of you^^ i think that many people look to people body and dont want even to know the person just bcs they dont have a body part but thats stupid bcs we also could have an accident and that happens and we wouldnt like that people go away from us bcs of that. thanks for being sweet^^