we learn something every day!

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
i do believe that all of us learn something new every day. i believe that just through our every day lives and through this when we oonverse with others that we are always at some level asking either them or ourselves a question? such as with our children when they finish school for the day- a few may get asked/ how was your day or did you eat all of your lunch or what did you learn that you felt was of good use? or with family or friends we havent seen in a while- how is life treating you? so ask yourself what are the questions that need answering for you today? i know that i have one or two in my mind for myself.
@chayapathys (2113)
In the journey of life we do learn something or the other every day from children adults, neighbors, friends and each situation. Many do not learn because of ego. Our school motto where I studied when young is 'Humble to learn and cheerful to obey' How wonderful it is?.When some one says something it may be that we have to learn that. It is in the outlook of any person that decides.There is no limit for learning and for acquiring knowledge.I feel that every one should be ready to learn every day. May God bless them.
@Libertywu (138)
For myself, i do pay much attention to my customs' talks, deeds and so on. Try myself to understand and learn their clever and brilliant business idea. All of these are important for my mutural growth.
I totally agree with you. We really learn new things everyday. Everyday we do have learning. And this is the most important thing in life. That in everything you do, you do learn something. You are not wasting your time. Because as time pass by, you are learning to become a better person.
@dodo19 (34007)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do agree with you. I do think that we learn something new everyday. For me, this is one reason why I'm here on mylot.
@venkit (2957)
ya surely, i accept your thoughts. every one learns something every day either knowingly or unknowingly.
@med889 (5958)
I believe that I know many things but not everything so I am here to learn and I also believe that everyday teaches us with new and exciting things, we have to be open to learn new things in life and to accept what life is offering is too.