How about a nice refreshing Gau Jal?

@laglen (19782)
Have you ever tried it? It is cow urine. It is being launched in India as a health drink The drink is the latest attempt by the RSS – which was founded in 1925 and now claims eight million members – to cleanse India of foreign influence and promote its ideology of Hindutva, or Hindu-ness. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article5707554.ece drink up! Would you/have you tried it?
@akn1961 (1035)
no we have not tried ,but we know that is good for health ,various medical experts has confirmed this ,our morarji desai ex pm has confirmed uses of this and wanted world should use the same.
@laglen (19782)
Odd that the rest of the world hasnt spoken on these benefits...
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
I am fully aware of this, cow urine has wonderful medicinal value, some doctors practice this cow urine therapy, and the resuls are wonderful, i myself have taken pills made from cow urine, my son took me to Jamshedpur in india to such doctor.