Would you ever send your mate a naughty photo?

Well many oof you may so no and that is fine with me. I know plenty of people who would do this and more. That is also fine with me. I was talking with my sweetie last night who I have not seen in a while. Lord knows he is trying to get here this weekend. But,I don't want him to as you know why. So he asked me to send him a picture last night. Trust me I never did this before being a chicken. Well last night I jumped out of what I was wearing and took two pictures. LOl I think I was always scared because of my weight. I sent them and he got them. I did remove them from my computer before anyone saw them.
I have never done that but have had and still do get my share of old flings still send me very endearing pictures.. Especially if they have a bit too much to drink. But that is not to say that I would not do so someday. I see nothing wrong if you trust the person. And well my live in boyfriend is an actor and he is going to be traveling for two months soon as soon as I do I will get back to you. LOL.
You go girl do your thing. I hope he has a safe trip.
ahahaha I was laughing so loud he asked what was funny. So I told him and can I say he light up in glee.
@deve_annrn (1857)
hmmm.., my boyfriend and i are intimate with each other even across the distance.., of course it makes our heart grew fonder and we always find ways to make it up for each other.., we call each other., chat and exchange photos.., i can be naughty if i want to but i set limitations on it.., i don't have to drop everything to appear naugthy or show all the skin.., you can be a bit naughty and a bit wholesome too..=)
i agree with you!!!
@Polly1 (12648)
Yes, I will admit sending a naughty picture thru email. I hurried up and deleted it from my camera, my computer, email and don't forget your trash bin. It was only a pic of my boobs, no face shot. No one could ever prove it was me, hehe.
LOL I did the same thing.. I did not put my face in them
@Polly1 (12648)
LOL, you can say our mommas didn't raise no dummys.
That's the way to do it if you are going to do it, no face or even pics w/ tat's in unmentionable places ;0)
@OConnell87 (1046)
i wouldnt send a naughty pic to a friend or even a boyfriend unless i had dated them for over a year. I want to know that the guy is serious with me first and wont show the pics to his mates before i sent it
I did not put my face in it at all. So he is free to do what he likes with them. But I have to say he is not that show off kind of guy.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
I think one day when i feel like taking a picture like that and if i havent seen my guy for a while i would send him a photo. To remind him what he has back home :P
That would make him very happy.
Well if webcam counts then done and done
I hear you..
@whitney1 (69)
i mean ya cause know one ill br lookin at it but yo man
@DoctorDidi (7030)
No, I have not and I am sure I will not send a naughty photo of mine to my mate.This is because it goes against the basic moral values of Indian culture. I think for a healthy and happy life to lead, you need stick to some basic moral values. Deviation from that makes life miserable & unhealthy. So I would never viloet that rule and would never send such nasty photo to my mate. I am sure my mate would agree with me on this point and would not expect or like any such photo from me. I would hereby advise all to restrain themselves from such habits.
Life is beautiful There are lots of beautiful things around us. It's just a matter of how we see it and whether we're able to realize it. In life, of course there are always some up's and down's. However, i believe, that even in the most difficult situation, there's always a beautiful thing. As wise people say,"Everthing happens for a reason".
yeah!!! why not, as long as its not naughty as you think maybe we should know our limitation if we do that!!!
@sujaysen (594)
You need not worry if you sent him through a secured server and as you have removed them from your PC. Anyway, both of you seems to be very much humorous.
@tatturoy (139)
Sending naughty pictures to your boyfriend is not a problem.He is your boyfriend afterall.He is the person with whom you should be naughty.So its not an issue.Keep sending more naughty pictures to him only.
@voldrox (7204)
You are too funny g&b. I could not that anytime. Not that i feel it is wrong or anything, but it is just something i will not do nor do i expect my girl to do the same.
@sender621 (14956)
I can't see myself ever sending a naughty photo to my mate. You just never know who would be seeing it. I would be mortified to send a naughty photo and see it on the internet. the embarrassment would be never ending. so, i will play it safe and keep those kind of photos for private times only.
it is okay if you trusted them...!
@juggerogre (1659)
If she wants me to then why not? But I won't ask her to do the same. If she wanted to send me a naughty picture then better. I can always look at her in any way when we are together.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
I have never sent anyone delicate photos or videos of me. And I think I would never do that! Things like that always manage to leak and go way off hand. So no. I hope the person you sent it to is trustworthy not to spread it, AND responsible enough to keep his laptop/pC or phone very private and no one tinkers with it which has the potential of spreading it. Imagine the humiliation if that happens!
@unseenzy (171)
No, I can't do that. Not that I still have something to hide to my partner but I can't take the risk that someone might see my picture. But I've had my share of naughty stuff like that during my teenage years but I never sent any of my picture. It was them who sent their pictures to me. :)
@calai618 (1781)
Nah I dont think so. Especially if we aren't married. I wouldn't have any assurance that he wouldnt send or show them to anyone. I am a private person actually so I am protective of myself. It's really hard to be so careless like that and end up having your pictures all over everyones phones or computers.. That had happened a lot of times to people I know.
@jonnifc (1021)
I don't think I could do that. Maybe take the pic while I'm with him but not send it over to him when I don't know who might get a hold of his phone. I don't know if he's doing something and he asks one if his friends to check who sent him a message. He sometimes does that. It's better if I'm with him while the pic is taken at least I know that it's only him who sees it. Maybe make a video while we're at it. Hahaha! Of course I'm speaking hypothetical 'cos I've never done that. Hahaha!