To get something you never had,

you must be willing to do something you never done... I have pondered about this thought and indeed I find it so true. We always wish for that something that we never had but we barely do anything to get it. For a change let's do something different, let's do something we haven't done before and maybe, just maybe we can achieve what we always wanted to have.
• United Arab Emirates
I have done something that i have never done before. I have changed my relationship status on FB. I went to single from married status. I have been trying hard to put my relationship back on track, but without her support i could not do it. She has been calling herself single for the past 4 months. I decided to change it now.
OMG, that's sad. I hope you guys could still patch things up.
@incus99 (1086)
You are right... A dream will remain a dream unless we do something about it.. it is sometimes when we decide to achieve a dream that we are almost halfway done...
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
That is very true, I love that saying!