Do you like to watch boxing matches?

I do and I don't at the same time. I don't like to see them constantly beaing on the other person. But,I like to see when they win the fight and get that belt they be looking to win.
@jonnifc (1021)
Not really. I've only watched a few boxing matches and it always involved someone I was rooting for like my country's rep to the olympics during a championship bout or something like that. I'm Filipino and I don't even watch Manny Pacquiao's matches. Basically because I think he's overrated. Hahaha! But if he wins, I might watch the fight later on. It's painful for me to see two people beating each other up. I'd rather watch basketball or the Discoery Channel. Hehehe!
and they make so much money beating each other u as well.
I like to watch boxing but I don't like it when they dance around too much.
Oh your right they do that far too much.
@ddzdvd (361)
i love watching the klitschko brothers kick-butt.both are heroes inside and outside the ring and they deserve more recognition than they get.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I'm a wimp when it comes to boxing. I can't stand watching them hitting each other. Its just to nerve wracking for me to watch, especially when there is blood involved. Its just horrible to me.
No I don't care to. I mean I wouldn't mind just seeing one w/ someone famous I've heard of & to say I've been to one. But they don't do boxing much around here so I have no opportunity if I wanted anyway.
@lkbooi (16101)
Yeah giftsandbagscom, when I was young I liked watching such tournament. After getting older I have lost my interest indulging in boxing matches. That time some of friends were quite addicted to watch the great boxer, Mohammad Ali doing his skillful to challenge and he defeated his rivals most of the time. As time goes by all this has become historical stories now. My late mother in law didn't have any interest to watch boxing matches. Her favorite match was wrestling. It's really amazing to see her that patiently. She could spend hours of time sitting still right in front of the tv to watch such match and never felt asleep Happy posting
@sinaj292 (602)
i like boxing matches....... i like to see them with that belt and also with some injuries.... i think boxing is the one of the brutal game ...... so there will be some injuries ... we have to take that in sportsman spirit.......
@damned_dle (3944)
I only watch it when Manny "pacman" Pacquiao has a fight. Other than that I don't. Do you happen to know him?