What is it your good at?

Everyone is good at something in life. Be it cooking or painting,even sewing. I am good at cooking many different kinds of foods. I can make my family a different meal each night of the month. So,what is it that you are good at? Could it be shopping at thrift stores which I can't do at all. I have no patience for going through the clothing there. Though I would like to save some cash.......Have a blessed day!
@MrDollars (454)
That is so awesome about how you can come up with so many things to cook. I am pretty lazy when it comes to cooking. Well I actually hate talking about what I think I am good at. But since you asked, I enjoy writing songs and I do it quite often and have had many compliments about my writing. So I will just say writing. :D $-MrDollars-$
@thebest1 (658)
Hello,Linda! I hate shopping!I'm a good manager,i can take faster decision(i have a "little"business")and I can make my team(i work with 5 guys)to be the best team in town!I know listen people and talk with them about their life or their dogs!And I think that I'm good worker too,coz I never do "lazy mistakes"...ok..maybe sometimes I can do something wrong,people can't be perfect,but I don't do stupid mistakes! Have a nice day and happy lotting!
That is wonderful to hear..I am glad you have your own business. I wish I were organized enough to run my own business.
@eurekafemme (5881)
Being a mom, a wife and a woman, I have learned to master few things in life.:) I am good at cooking that I don't fear experimenting a dish which often comes out delicious. I am also sleek in house decorating and gardening. I used to work in an interior design firm . But, above all I am really good at handling kids' tantrums that despite having 4 children I hardly experienced getting stressed because of their bad moods. Good day to you, Linda.:)
@jhyan007 (467)
..im good in drawing and singing..ever since i was small i used to draw things that will pop-up in my mind..my mom is good in drawing, so as my siblings and other relatives..i guess it is in our blood, we were born as an artist..same goes to singing..if you want a sample, just call me and I'll sing for you..( kidding ) :)
@ebuscat (5949)
For me I'm good in eating time I want to eat the good food I'm best in sealing good's.
@monalily (380)
hi. It is true that everyone is best at something whether cooking, sewing... nice to hear you are a very good cook and can make for your family variety of good menu everyday. me i discovered that i am excellent at talking another language, Hindi fluently apart my mother language. Being a Hindi teacher at university has allowed me to follow my talent I am born with(something best about a person).
@jerikjames (1045)
Not to brag but according to my family and friends, I'm almost good at anything. They call me the second Jack of All Trades next to my grandfather. We're both good in writing, in electronics (although it's computer for me), we're both good musicians, my grandfather was good in photography (I'm still studying it now) while I'm good in drawing/painting. Personally, I don't care what I'm good that, as long as I use what I know to help people. It sounds like a superhero kind of thing but it's not. An example would be helping the kids of our family friends with their posters. I also help my aunt repair and configure her computer, I sing and play music to my parents and girlfriend, etc.
@cream97 (29166)
I am good at many things. I am a great cleaner and a cook. I am good at raising all three of my kids. I am good as a wife to my husband. I know how to keep my family values strong. I am good at writing and reading. I am good at organizing things. I am good at coordinating too. I am also good at, putting clothes together and matching them up. I am good with thinking of creative ideas and suggestions.