you behaved badly in my dream

i thought i had heard it all until a lady at work told me that if she has a dream where her husband is mean to her when she wakes up she may not speak to him for most of the day. have you ever ignored someone you had a dream about because in it they were mean or lied or stole from you?
@catalady (363)
It's funny you should start this one off...I had a dream last night where someone told me some bad news, but when I woke up I really wasn't sure if it was a dream or it had really happened - so I had to ask the person who 'told' me the bad news, lol. Thankfully, it was just a dream but that shows how real dreams can seem !
@megamatt (14331)
Well if someone appears in a dream, whatever they do, it might not be easy to look at them the same way for a while. Of course, there are times where someone has done something in a dream, that I doubt they would ever do in real life and I cannot look at them, without bursting into laughter. It is hard to explain why I'm laughing at them, because it is one of those, you really had to experience it to get it things. Then again, there are awful things that people can do to you in dreams. I think that it's hard to shake off, because some dreams are so real that you cannot help but be shaken by them. Dreams can be vague but a lot of the time, they can be extremely vivid. It tends to color our real world perception and while it is a dream, it does seem all too real far too often.
@aurorastorm (1136)
I never went this far but some dreams do make a lasting impression. I recently had a dream that my husband cheated on me with my bff. It was such a vivid dream it really stayed with me the whole day. That's what I get for reading a book with that exact theme right before I went to bed. I told them both about it and we did get a good laugh.
@jennyze (7048)
I do. When I dreamed about my partner flirting with other woman, I woke up and asked him if he was dating other woman. When he looked clueless then I told him, I dreamed about him with other woman. He just laughed and that made me laugh, too. I don't care being called childish, but I'd rather ask him than thinking badly about him.
@ElicBxn (60884)
not me, but my former roommate would get mad at me in a dream and wake up mad at me It took a few times before I figured out what was going on, the last time she did that to me, I told her "I don't know what I did in your dream, but I didn't do it!" that made her laugh and she stopped being mad at me.
no not really..... but certainly there is a wierd feeling... but it goes after a while
no not really.... but certainly there is wierd feeling.