A Prayer for all the Souls

Yesterday a person name Rolando Mendoza a policeman.He hostages some tourists in a bus.After a few hours of the horrible crime,some of the victims were dead including the hostage-taker.Dear God we know we cannot blame anyone for what happen I know that time your son was not in your side and some evil soul took out his mind, As we suffering sadness in our heart for what happen hope all the people of Hongkong will forgive us for what happen.As we pray for the souls of people involved in the tragedy we know that they are now at your side.I hope you will always guide us our both nation that we can forgive each other and will always stay calm and always have a peaceful mind.We knew that some people still angry to our people but we cannot blame for that. Were hoping that our working people in their place will treat them well.Please don't let the evils conquer our mind,always share your blessing to each and everyone and your loving heart for us.Kindly forgive your Son for what he have been done to his brother's and sister's.Hope you can can read my Prayer Dear God here in My Lot. Hello Guys Kindly Help me Pray for the souls of our brother's and sister's for What happen yesterday.
Thank you for reminding us to pray for the victims of the hostage-taker. We, indeed, must pray for them and their families they left behind. My heart breaks for them because they will have to deal with grief. As I've said, the best thing we can do for them is pray. Let us also pray for our country that we may all turn back to God and that we may be a nation of selfless people, putting our country first before ourselves. I understand that many of us are angry and are rightly so, but blaming and pointing fingers won't do any good. Let us not dwell on that. I just hope that those who failed will take responsibility for this unfortunate incident. I hope and pray that we will soon rise above this as a nation.
yeah thanks for your prayer I'm hoping that we will surpass all this things
may all the innocent victims rest in peace. And I also pray that justice will be given to them. What happened yesterday was a sad plight for the Philippines.
i hope they pray for the time to heal
I don't pray. but probably others are praying for this guy. it's sad, that a HERO, has fallen and now known as failed hostage taker. this is sad.