Silly teenage boy made me blush . . .

I'm in my 40's with a family . . . I've dealt with flirts all my life so no biggie. BUT . . . I was standing in a long line at the crafts store like everyone else, waiting for cashier. This teenage male cashier ended the transaction with the person in front of me and now it's my turn. He says "Hi beautiful, how are you today?". Um - this boy called me beautiful - that totally threw me off guard. He asked me if I had any coupons and I didn't - and I didn't care as these items were cheap. "Just give me a high five then . . . " OK, whatever, so I did . . . and he says "See how cool you are, that gives you an instant discount" - and I got the discount. ????????? So he finished up with my stuff, handed me my change. "You stay pretty now, you hear?". I went out the doors blushing - wondering where did that come from. I couldn't believe I just let some silly teenage cashier do that to me!!!!!!! Do you ever get thrown off by silly comments from other people you thought you could handle? And why am I still blushing? Ha ha.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Better watch out, that boy will be President one day! :D
Ha! That could very well happen! Charm his way to the White House . . . oh - that could mean a lot of controversies - hee hee!!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Aha, it wasn't the intern, it was the OLDER secretary...
@ravend (661)
• Malta
Ye, you could saay in the future that the president charmed you in his youth.
@rmnrmn (583)
Complement to someone always pumpers people. Its normal that you are blash when somthing good is said by someone. This happens to me too.
Yes, I suppose it is a normal reaction. I thought I had outgrown this type of flirting - in my ear, out the other. I suppose this happened because it was a way younger guy - that was unexpected. How dare he - ha ha.
@Shar19 (8236)
Gee where can I find a cashier like that? We could use some like him where I live. It sure would put some people in a better mood.
Ha ha! Well, I live in a college area - so lots of young ones here. Young - baahhhhh - I talk like I'm an oldie!!! Yah, I guess it did put me in good mood - hee hee!!
@cher913 (25890)
wow, what a charmer! i will have to go shopping at that store! :-)
I am wondering if this was his summer job and maybe he's going to go back to school (high school or college maybe?). Yah, I can totally see how he would be a charmer outside his work too!!