going from level 3 to 4

I have been writing for textbroker for over six months. I have stayed at a level 3. Is there any one here who has been able to go from a level 3 to a 4? Do your articles have to be perfect? I think my content is pretty good, and I usually make few mistakes in an article. Does anyone have any secrets? I really need to earn more money on that site. It is my favorite writing site.
Hi snowy, I started at "2" and jumped right away to "4" in less than a year. Yep, depending on the editor, your articles have to be near perfect. Even if the keyword phrase is hard to write around, you still have to bring it like its a $2/word assignment. LOL The more assignments you complete with a good rating from the client means a lot. I once had a "4" assignment that the client rated a "2" but TB gave it a "3". I believe that since I had so many others with positive feedback, this did not affect my overall rating. My advice is to be cautious. Really experienced writers who may consider content writing as a part of their income tend to write so many article, that the words look alike after a while. It's happened to me more than once this year and I had to give myself a break. Now that I think about it, I did once drop down to a "3" because of this but rebounded within a month.
I just really need to get the higher level. Many of my articles have had excellent ratings from clients, and yet I remain at a level 3. It is a bit disheartening.
That's good that your ratings were excellent. I would further recommend that you shoot the editor a quick note. Problem is that they change editorial staff like most people go to the movies - at least 3x a year. So a promotion for you may be on the horizon, they may have been too busy with staff changes to do a proper assessment. I'm going through something similar with another company (went from Level 2 to 4 in six months) that does keep track of how many times a writer cancels an assignment. I'm not terribly worried because I'm familiarizing myself with different styles so that I will always have work and not be discouraged by one company's actions.