HELP BILL BARRY fights CANCER!
August 24, 2010 10:55pm CST
Angels are all around us. We are raising funds for Bill Barry who suffers LUNG CANCER. He has his Medicare but it only covers 80% of his total medical expenses, his family can't afford the remaining 20%. Please help us. We know angels are all around us. Thank You for your support. click http://www.billbarryfightscancer.weebly.com/