problem with credit card

hi fellas.. I have a problem with citicard credit card.. I wasn't able to pay for six months already and the company is telling me that I will be blacklisted and they will be endorsing me into a law firm.. I'm nervous.. I don't have enough resources.. please advise me on what to do? is there a possibility for me to be jailed? thank you so much for your advices..
I experienced a bank credit card, when I was delayed for 2 days after its due date, I was charged 300 for late payment. This penalty will be added to your account, so, if you have not paid for 6 months, your account had zoom already. Submitting you to a law firm, means, your account will be collected through that firm and additional collection charges will be added to your account. You must pay in installment basis if you can't in cash it to avoid law suit in the future.
Well purchses using a credit card is kind of loan, agaist your deposits, they can certainly file case in court of law, but they are supposed to contact you over phone, via email or their man may also meet you; about jail, no you need not get scared. you can request them to give you more time and permit you to pay by instalments.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor