The Daily Drivel

All the news that isn't fit to print! Recently, Vance Vainfellow was seen out on the town, and it was obvious that he had some "work" done. In addition to a nose job, he also had a hand reduction, and we noticed that his feet looked a bit smaller as well - not your usual cosmetic surgery to say the least. When asked about this unusual surgery, Vainfellow replied, "You know what they say about small hands and feet ... they make other things look bigger in comparison!" In other celebrity news, Belinda Butterbottom and Thomas Toastmaster have been seen out and about together a lot in the last several weeks. When asked to confirm the rumors that they were now dating, the couple refused to comment. However, sources close to the couple have said that the two of them seem to be a "very popular combination" and that they "just seem to be made for each other". Other sources have suggested that Norma Notbutter might be trying to steal the heart of Toastmaster, but these same sources do not think she has what it takes to replace Butterbottom citing the fact that she seems a bit "artificial". So, on a slow news day, do you make up rumors about the voices in your head? Have the voices in your head done anything interesting lately? Have you ever just made up silly stuff for fun when you are bored?
@akn1961 (1035)
i like of your view i am fully agree with you thanks for your opinion.
I am glad that you like my view and fully agree with my opinion, but I am not sure exactly what you are liking or what you are agreeing with. Do the voices in your head often confuse you like this or are they just trying to confuse me at the moment? Do you think that Thomas Toastmaster should be with Belinda Butterbottom, especially since Norma Notbutter seems "artificial" and a little bit "chemically enhanced"? Do you require hand and feet surgery, too?
I like your view too and I thank you for your opinion too I'm glad that we understood each other akn1961 and I assure your secret is safe with me, duh!
Hex, is this more secrets that you are keeping from me? And here all this time I thought we were friends, but I guess I should have listened to the voices, because they were telling me not to trust you!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Pa, sweetie, you make me worry about you. Vainfellow, Butterbottom, Toastmaster?? Sweetie, what makes what looks bigger? You just have to share that, okay. I don't think i can ever make something like this up. You are damn good. Remember to answer my question, okay. TATA.
Thank you for the compliment ... or at least I think it was a compliment ... I am going to take it as a compliment whether you intended it to be or not! As for what makes what look bigger ... ummm, the small hands and feet make other things that they might possibly be in the general proximity of look larger by comparison.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
PA sweetie, i have no idea what you are talking about here. Please remember i am blond you have to specify, you know. The pleasure was all mine, this time.
I could draw you a diagram if you would like. *takes out a piece of paper, draws a diagram for Saphy and holds it up to the computer monitor* There, does that explain it better? They do say that a picture is worth a thousand words, you know.
@hexeduser22 (5856)
I thought I just read or watch TMZ in this discussion When I first read this I thought you were talking about some Hollywood celebrities that I don't know but upon reading the connection with Toastmaster and Butterbottom I understood everything including that Vainfellow guy. I agree Butterbottom and Toastmaster is a great combination, I mean they are so perfect for each other I don't need surgery like Vainfellow because everything is satisfyingly big in me I haven't tried making rumors about the voices in my head and when I'm bored I think of something creative that I can do to make my love ones or other people smile
Hex, I think it is cute that you thought this was a real celebrity tabloid news story! I was just bored and trying to cheer up a friend of mine and give people something fun and silly to talk about, since there does not seem to be much fun on here lately. I guess that people just are not into having fun much on here any more. Maybe it is the economy or recent events in their lives ... or maybe they are all off having surgery on certain body parts to make others look bigger by comparison!
Me I'm busy offline I don't know about the rest. I see others in that extreme site because they say earning there is much more easier than mylot. I tried it but I'm more comfortable here. I'm hoping that they actually had gone through some cosmetic surgery rather than transferred in another site
What "extreme site" are you talking about that everyone has ventured off to and seems to think it is easier to make money there than on here? Apparently they do not really like me, because I was not notified of this extreme site. Then again, maybe they told the voices, and the voices just did not want to share that particular piece of information with me.
I'm too scared of men in white jackets taking me away to make up rumours with the voices in my head. I just prefer to get the fun out of reading others comical rumours, they brighten up a dull day.
So you have seen those men in the white coats, too? I was sure that they had been tailing me for a long time, but all of a sudden they just disappeared. I guess they abandoned me to start following you for a while. When you are done with them, could you please send them back my way, though? I got kind of used to them being around, and now I feel a little lonely and neglected without them ...
Well it was no good those men in white coats caught me reading this and took me away. Thankfully I bribed them with chocolate and sent them off in your direction .... have fun
Jeez, you really upset them. They came back after me and they brought shady looking Italian guys carrying dodgy looking violin cases. I have now been stipped of all my chocolate supplies and having withdrawal halucinations as I talk to my friendly leprechaun.
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
that's a man for you, rather have surgery on the hands and feet than, well, you know. My voices make up silly stuff about me!
Haha ... I think that my voices make up silly stuff about me, too, but they do it while they are getting freaky with Irish, and she won't tell me what they say! Yes, isn't it just like a guy to "fix" all the things around the problem instead of dealing with the real issue ...
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
yeah: "I just want to make your life easier" "Well then, why not move out?"
Oh, don't even get me started on that one! I love how you can spell out exactly what you need done ... I mean step by step with absolutely no room for misinterpretation ... and then they try to read some kind of "hidden meaning" into your words, and the end result is SO completely different from what you had asked for and you are looking at it like "What the heck is this?!" and they are so proud of their accomplishments!
hi I love it, needed some laughs and I got them. The daily drivel eh lets see what have I thought about thats silly. Well here in Gold Crest the rumors are flying that Kyle Repeats Himself has a thing for Sharon Too Good Tobetrue. NOw I do think theres some substance to this as I saw Sharon giving Kyle a big wet buss on the cheek. Talking about cheeks of another kind, this reporter saw with her own eyes more cheek than she ever wanted to when Gold Crest's own Dennis the menace stooped over and his pants did a flying slide to the floor.Yara Joyful Always rushed over to stop the cascading britches, amid applause and a few boos from other residents. Glen Garrolous TalksLot woke up; and yelled,Whats all the racket? When informed that Dennis had embared his as# Glen always one for the rules, yelled, you cannot do that in here, man, there are women here man.And thus you have the Gold Crest Scoop for this Friday;. Returning now to your local station. Your GC reporter Hatley signing off. lol oh that was fun. he he And too while putting a funny slide on my reporting, Kyle and Sharon are now an item, and the cascading pants really did happen much to the amazment, horror and laughter of all the residents gathered for a birthday party. Yara, always calm, rescued Ed whom she had dubbed Dennis the Menace but too late as his reather large bottom mooned us all.And Glen the official big mouth here did come in with some admonishments t o poor Dennis who only has a half brain, Glen having the other half of the brain. Neither one has more than half a brain lol lol lol.
ROTFLMAO! I don't know how I missed these comments, but I am very glad that I came back here and read them! I thought that you had to be making that up, but at the end you said that those things really did happen ... although like a good reporter you changed the names of the innocent to protect their identities. Poor Dennis with his falling britches. I think that would have been embarrassing enough without any additional comments or attention drawn to it by Glen, especially when it obviously was not something that Dennis did intentionally. Still, the way you described it gave me a pretty hilarious visual!
@Memnon (2173)
The voices in my head are telling me that I should have finished the patio......
Are you sure that it is the voices in your head telling you that you should have finished the patio? Are you sure it is not just one voice resonating around in your head rather like an echo ... say maybe the voice of your wife after she fell stepping out onto what she thought was a finished patio and then yelled at you for not finishing it.
@Memnon (2173)
You could be right. There is another voice telling me to post a job application, and another reminding me to dig the hole for the pond at the front.....
Just remember that it is a hole for a pond that you are supposed to be digging, and do not try to bury any of those voices in the hole once you have gotten it dug. So, did you ever listen to the voices and complete the job application or dig the hole for the pond? Is the patio finished yet? Do I sound suspiciously like the voices in your head right now?
You asked for it purple.. The voices in my head have these thoughts about you that are unprintable!
Allknowing, does that mean that the thoughts your voices are telling you about me are just so complimentary and flattering that you do not want it to go to my head, too? How thoughtful of you to be so concerned about keeping me grounded!
What's so unprintable about compliments and flattery purple! I appreciate your positive attitude. Keep it up!
I just thought that you didn't want to put into print any proof of all the nice things that your voices were saying about me ... the whole "plausible deniability" thing you know.