My dream is clear but confusing

I was home and my neighbors kids came over to get dressed for something special... Who knows what I don't..Then I went to get my self dressed and all my clothing was gone. I had no clothes to put on at all. I was screaming and crying and I told my neighbors mothers being they were the only ones in my house that day. And she stood there doing nothing about it. Then I had to pee so I woke up. What was this dream really about?
@sid556 (31005)
Hi gifts, I could be way off on this. What little I know about dreams is that they are the subconcious talking to you. My take on this is that on some level you know that you are being taken advantage of....that you allow others to overstep their boundaries in your life and they take more from you than you can comfortably give. In the case of this dream, you are furious at being left with literally nothing and looking at the mother as the one to save you from this nightmare. What I think you are maybe not seeing and why the dream is that it is YOU, Gifts that put yourself in this situation by being way too trusting. That's just how I interpret it. I could of course be way off base so this is just something for you to think about. A dream expert I am not!
Your right about it all Sid,I am so stupid for loaning my friend $700 and another $300 and both are ducking me and I gave them money I could not afford to lose.
@sid556 (31005)
Well, they say that the quickest way to end a friendship is to lend large amounts of money and that seems to be true. I have a little rule that I follow when it comes to lending money to my family or my friends...I never lend out more than I can afford to lose. In my situation that means I'm maybe on a good day able to buy a pack of butts for my brother or put a few bucks of gas in his car. If he doesn't pay me back on time or at all, I'm not in a bind over it.
@joygracia (1328)
Wow! that`s kinda weird. I had similar dream back then and in my dream, I was out for a walk with my friends in a wide park then suddenly it rained & we had no umbrella so we end up running to find some sheddings. To my bad luck, it was a big heavy rain and there were thunder present & then the worst thing happened in that dream, I was struck by the lightning. I was still alive in my dream after that but I was all naked and there lots of people watching me in that dream. I was running unendingly in that dream but somehow I cant avoid glances from people from different directions. It really was a weird thing. So days past after that dream and on to my usual days but still confused what that dream meant for. Then I had an accident for real when I was with my friend going out to shop some nice dvds in a crowded market. I fell myself in a dirty canal with lots of water in it because I slipt on my way walking to a store. I was all soaking wet and people are telling me if I was okay and stuff and they were out giving me some water to wash all the dirt away. I felt so embarassed that it made me realize guess that was the dream all about. I end up that day buying some clothes instead of the dvds. :C
@yeyelee (370)
Your dream is also weird because it really happened next day,but I still regard it as a coincidence.I don't wanna offend you too,like the above person,cause I have never come across things throughout my life like your experience.Maybe someday something similar will happen to me.And I think it's wise that you ended up by buying some clothes.Ah,one cannot be too careful.Thanks for your sharing too.
That is a weird dream as well. it sounds like it came true though. I would hate to see my dream come true.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, What a nasty dream to have I bet you were glad that it was only a Dream eh? I had a Dream this Morning that has left me a bit uneasy a strange dream too but only a Dream after all said and done. Tonight I am going to have only nice dreams very nice dreams I have just decided no more nightmares.
Yes,I am glad it was only a dream. Plus it made me happy that the dream has not come true yet.
@cream97 (29166)
This is what I came up with about why you may have dreamed about having an empty closet. I personally thinks it means that you are trying to get rid of or give up some clutter that is in your life. http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/closet.html
I am moving and getting rid of stuff. I am not sure about the rest though..
@carmelanirel (20979)
I don't want to offend you gifts, but this sounds like people taking advantage of you or you are not setting down rules. Don't get me wrong, I have known you here for a long time and I see how giving you are, but sometimes we need to tighten the strings when it comes to giving to some..Some people will appreciate it and will give back, either to you or to others, as in paying it forward..Then you have some that is only out to get what they want regardless of who gets hurt. I may be mistaken here, but I think you have said before where either your daughter or her friend has taken a shirt to wear, and I am not against that, but you should make it clear that no one is to take anything of your without asking.. Being a giving person is wonderful, but when that person becomes a door mat for people who are not grateful, then you have problems.. I really hope I didn't offend you, but I hate to see people take advantage of you too, because you are a good friend..
@eshaan (6193)
it must have happened that before going to sleep you were thinking about your clothes...or thinking to buy new ones and that remained in your subconscious mind and so you had that dream....but you must be really very worried in your dream right???
@chiyosan (30204)
oh we all have dreams, we all have weird stuffs to see when we are sleeping. hehe for me, i think though that seeing things in our dreams would be some kind of a sign... i wish i could interpret the dreams i have had, or even help others dream be interpreted...
haha that really is really weird! I get a lot of weird dreams too and most of the time they have to end because I would have to pee. I don't know but that's always the ending! I'm not good in interpreting dreams but let me give it a try. I think the lost dress symbolizes something personal that you might lose. hehe knock on wood!
@yeyelee (370)
Most people are endeavor to explain why the dream happened like that,but I think the focus of the "nightmare" maybe is to wake up you to PEE.Don't get me wrong,I'm not here making fun of you,but sometimes the dream's prupose is really so.What I wanna say is that don't take it seriously,just lead your life as usual.Thanks for your sharing.
@kukueye (1761)
Dreams are bothersome cause lack of sleep - Dreams interption are hard
Maybe found yourself naked shows your have low self esteem, or low courage.Screaming and crying maybe show your deeply stressed on something and feel depressed and need of assistance. Feeling abandon and feeling no one is helping your.Basically i have no idea.But will be something about your feeling helpless crying for help feeling abandon.