Switching My GPT site again

Doesn't it drive you crazy how often gpt sites can lose their daily clicks. I started with dollarclick, then they lost theirs. I then joined simple and then last week they lost theirs. Now I'm back to dollarclick and thank goodness that although they aren't paying a whole one cent there have been about 5 pages of 10 per page to click on. These advertisers seem to go from site to site. I'm lucky enough to have referrals at both sites so no matter who has the clicks I'm earning pretty well. Do you have to go from site to site for the same reason?
@saack1 (3)
• Denmark
Hey how did you get your Refs, through a program ore did you just post your link everywere XD if you can help me out i would be gratefull
• Denmark
Sry wrong post XD
Most of my referrals are friends. I tell everyone I know about my sites then leave it up to them if they join or not.
I've had to switch from site to site as well. I can't recall the names of some of the places as this was several years ago, but it was frustrating, all the same, lol.