Do you answer back?

@Absinto (2398)
Portugal
When you start a discussion or when you comment one do you go back to see if someone has replied back to you and do you responde back?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
When I start a discussion I do go to see if someone has responded, and I'll comment back to them. I also see if someone has commented back on my response to their discussion, but not always.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
Of course we cant see everything. It is just too much but at least we try. :)
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Not seeing the discussion or response isn't always the reason for me not to go back, sometimes I just have nothing else to say.
@minx267 (14585)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Yes, I usually check all replies and if they warrant an answer I will comment back because That is the definition of a discussion. Back and forth banter. that is what we are encouraged to do at mylot. I personally don't see the point in starting a discussion if you never intend to answer back. And you don't earn much from doing that- you get paid for your responses. if you don't respond- you don't get paid.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
The more we participate the more money we get but sometimes we staywithout things to say :)
@ree_yah (462)
of course i answer back... im soo nterested how other people react... im also very happy to know that some people find my questions answerable.. :)
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
Oh i feel like that too. Sometimes i stay so happy that people answr my discussions or replied back to what i have commnted on.
@yunzhbh (147)
I think it impolite if some respond your discussion but you don't respond back.If we can't respond everyone,we should answer some of them,beside we all want to communicate with each other,why not respond back.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
O course we cant responde to everybody but we can do our best to do so.
@scheng1 (24748)
Yes, I will. The only time when I do not have anything to say is when the mylotter uses just one sentence. I think that is a good way to making money since we can save time on finding discussion thread. If I make ten replies, I can make about 10 cents out of a single discussion thread.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
We will only be winning if we answer back. We are participating. I try at all times to answer back and i usually check the discussions the i answer to see if they answered back as well.
@gaiza12 (4889)
Yes, sometimes i do go back if im pretty much interested with the discussion. As to all my started discussions i try to respond to all who has responded but sometimes i run out of words to say so i don't respond anymore.
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
that does happen alot :) that must be why we need to start very good discussion so that we can discuss :x
I always try go back. I like to see if the creator of the discussion found my post helpful, or if anyone else in the discussion found it helpful. When I start a discussion I ALWAYS go back and make a comment to everyone. The only time I don't is when they give me a one liner which makes it nearly impossible for me to say anything back to them, other than "thanks for your response."
@meemingNEW (2228)
Most of the time, I answer back to some comments that other mylot members post to the discussion I started. But usually, the comments on the first page are frequently the ones that I can respond to. As much as I would like to answer back to everyone's comments, there are just those posts that I have no comment to. That's just about it. Best of luck
@kquiming (2999)
i get email notifications whenever someone comments to my discussions. more often than not, i reply them back .....
@de_toya (2434)
I always comment back on every response got by my discussions. I have to do this because I can earn more by comment on the responses. But I didn't go back to my discussions or responses to see whether someone reply to my post. I just wait the email notification from mylot. For each response I got, I will comment back on them but if my responses got comment, I will read it first and I won't reply back if I think the comment doesn't need to be replied.
@dollar3235 (2063)
I would say, it is obvious. Discussion means, a way of sharing your "point of view" or the "way of thinking", with others. When I express my point of view for something, it is obvious that I would be very much interested in knowing how others think about the same thing. That is what makes myLot a better place than other money earning websites. It is not just earning money but also sharing your ideas and way of thinking on very common things in your life. This is a way of learning and without knowing we gain good knowledge of any topic. Right or wrong is not something that one or two people can decide, but if you discuss it here on myLot where there are so many people who will share their opinion on the same topic, you will realize the actual answer of your question and you will have better understanding of right or wrong. Therefore, I not only check the threads which I have initiated, but I also check the threads where I have already added a comment, to check if anyone has to share something important with me.
@deve_annrn (1857)
Yes., I do.., I check out those comments that mostly got my attention and comment back on them too.., that's the purpose of mylot.., You get to share your ideas with not just a single comment.., so we have to interact more actively..=)