Can you live without mobile phones? How about other things?

@blue30 (66)
On one of the news, there was a survey with the elementary students, the report said that 80% of the correspondents admitted that they cant live without cellphones. What is life without your mobile phone? And what are the other things you cant live without it?
@madhuvamsi (1185)
I can live without mobile phone. So, I will not say that life will end without mobile phone. Yeah it is essential if we travel a lot and if want to contact anyone urgently then this mobile phone comes as handy. But apart from this it is not of great use to us in the life. In fact it is making lot of kids to stick to mobile and forget about their studies. Whatever, it is true that now a days students are getting more attracted to these gadgets.
@udnisak (610)
well.. i also cant live without cellphone.. life was boring when i didnt have cellphone.. now i can contact myfreinds with a sms.. wherever i go i take my cellphone with me.. and i usually send and receive more than 100 messages daily.. so life without ellphone will be really boring for me..
@chinoxads (255)
For me is very difficult not having a mobile phones, since you can be anywhere with your phone and be contacted any time, and in case of emergency is a very good day to day tool. The mobile phone change our life to communicate and i think almost all the people need one.
@xenzhi (59)
It's difficult to go about your day without having a mobile phone but I can live without it as I tend to forget it at home often when I leave in a hurry for school. The only time I ever use a phone is when someone texts me or when I need to text my mum as to my whereabouts. But I must say that I definitely can't live without a computer with internet access since I would spend most of the day surfing the web checking new video games, reading manga, do research or homework, check social networking sites, and so on.
@kharlav (1673)
Yes, I can't live without it. I just got so used to having an easy life of communication that I cant live without a cellphone. The cellphone has so many use, especially during emergencies.
@megamatt (14333)
Life without mobile phones is something that a lot of people that I know cannot live out. They have the mobile phones pretty much fused right to their wrists. I mean, that thing never leaves them. Ever, the mobile phone is like there life and all of the time, they are on it, chatting away. It is quite annoying a lot of the time, to say the very least. I can live without mobile phones and in fact, I have for quite some time. Of course, there is always something that people cannot live with. They use it every day and it is so integrated into our lives. For me, it is the computer and the Internet. I use it for work, school, and fun. If I did not have the Internet, a lot of my life would be different. I doubt that most of my life would even function. It is hard to imagine my life with the Internet. Therefore, it is just something that I cannot live without.
@akn1961 (1035)
in todays world it seems to be difficult withot mobile phone ,as u cannot live without partner same is with mobile ,it has become very imp.