English.......Struggling, How to improve ?

As this is not my mother tongue, i m struggling while using it, so is there any better way to improve it. if u have comments please leave here, I'll be very grateful for your helping comments.
• United Arab Emirates
Firstly if youcould write this much then your english is not bad, secondly do some ielts tests online and check your score. Its done in all four fields. Listening Reading Writing Speaking Its widely used all over the world for the immigration and the admissions to the professional colleges...
Thanks!!! i had nothing idea about online English test. Now I'll try it out, and hope that it will not too bad scoring for me Thank you very much. (Sorry for my grammar mistakes again)
Practice makes the perfect. There is no shortcut to learn a foreign language. You have to keep practising it and I am sure you will make a progress soon. I love China
congratulations. YOU are at the right place. when you participate actively in mylot, start some topics, discussions, involve through responses, comments, and make yourself famous. you are going to improve your english, your vocabulary, your every aspect of communication and all. Wish you best of luck, MAYUR .. happy mylotting.