O. J. Simpsons new book *If I did it*

@mellbrb (250)
I'm sure by now everyone has heard about O. J. Simpson's new book I was wondering, when he'd come out with a book. I did not think it would be along this line of thought. In the book, he puts himself as the killer. And in his own words. He tells how he would have committed, the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted. IF he were the one responsible for the crimes. Is this an evil man or what?!? He's going to make millions, and he's already said that he's going to handle the money in such a way that the families to whom he owes money from losing the civil suit won't get a penny of. There will be a two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," it will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29. I am not sure of the network that will be airing it. I'm sure there will be plenty of ads for it. Simpson's book, "If I Did It," goes on sale 12/30. On "The View" the other day. Barbara Walters said, she was offered to do the interview, for ABC news. But she declined. On GMA yesterday, they showed a small part of an interview with Goldman's dad. Goldman's dad said, " He is insulted. There is nothing okay about this. And he will hate him always. There will never be any closure. We all know what he did. He butchered two people and walked out of the courtroom. Now he is making a book and glorifying it." Today, the publisher, Judith Reagan, is telling her side of the story. She says the book was a way to try to get O.J to admit he did it. I think she is trying to cover the $ signs that were bouncing in her eyes... Or the guilt of having no morals. *my opinion* I for one will not buy or borrow the book. And will not give ratings, by watching Larry King's, interview with him.
Actually, I hadn't heard about this yet. But I don't watch the news very often (As you well know). This has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of. That man... He just... Infuriates me! Even if he didn't do it, though I still believe 100% that he did do it. But even if he didn't, that doesn't give him a right to go about and write a book like this. Nobody has the right to do something like this. It's immoral, no, more than that it's totally inhumane. The victims families were put through enough already, nobody with a single fiber of moral within them, or a HEART could do something like this. And then to work the money to make sure that the people he owes retribution to get nothing? He sickens me.
@mellbrb (250)
He is an evil and arogant man! No morals at all. I feel so sorry for the families. They will never have any peace.
he is a crappy evil uncle tom
@RebeccaLynn (2256)
It looks like several of us have started the same topic! Lots of anger here over what he has done! He is so into himself! Is he not thinking for a second how this will affect his and Nicole's children?!! My Gosh! How heartless can one person be? Is it not enough that the whole country is against this man without him drawing even more attention to himself?
@mellbrb (250)
Yes there is so much anger towards him over this. He is an evil arrogant man. Not thinking of anyone but himself. How dare he sit back and wink at us? No morals at all