Best Methods to Outsource Jobs Online

@X18PRS (114)
I've been looking into online outsourcing. It seems like a pretty good way to make some additional cash. I mean, accepting jobs on one site and then posting them here as tasks would be one way, right? I am sure there are many other ways to do it, though. Does anyone here have experience with this? Is it worth trying?
@monouu (2612)
Yes it worth to try. I'm also doing such outsource job. I paid someone lesser amount to get my client's job done. It is very simple job but just tedious & boring while i don't have enough time to do it as well so I hire someone to do it for me. I'm already earning profit. However you must see that you get the right worker - hardworking & responsible so you won't mess up your client's work & lost the deal.
@X18PRS (114)
Thanks for the input. Where do you find your work to outsource (not that I am trying to take your ideas ;)? I'm guessing a quick search would help me out on that one. I was looking at that ODESK site, and I was thinking I could maybe accept a smaller job there and post a task here on myLot for it. Again, though, I am still researching and have no idea if that would work ;)
@monouu (2612)
I got it in a forum & I was chosen due to my good reputation in that forum. ODESK is good but you must first win the bid, that is not so easy.
@kingparker (9698)
Well, that is a pretty smart way to earn extra money, and you can save some time for yourself to do something else. I guess that I miss this point in business too. Well, I learn something new today actually.
@X18PRS (114)
Yeah, that's what I thought too! I just came across the idea recently, and it seems like a good, effective way to make some extra money ;)
I've certainly learned something new today as well! I'm not familiar with online outsourcing so I can't really offer suggestions, but if you do decide to try this, good luck and let us know how it works out. Cheers!