My neighbors child fell and is screaming her head off?

The father is yelling at her like she is a big kid.. I think he really needs to be talked to about this. between the mother and father yelling at each other so often it is a wonder. I can think right now. She must have been on a chair because that is what it sounded like. I am sitting right next door to them. Would it be worng to tell them how I hear everything they say next door?......have a great day!
@PDBME2 (1023)
I have five kids and I yell alot too. I tell my neighbours that it's hard getting all these kids ready for school, bed, or tear them apart when they are fighting. Today they came home stampeding in from being at school. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live around us. I would have been kicked out of any apartment if we lived at one. One time we moved to live closer to my parents at a duplex. The police showed up at our door and asked if everything was ok because someone complained about the noise. I stepped back from the door and back then I only had 3 kids. They just laughed and said "good luck".
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. PDBME2. When the silly guy from downstairs called the police on us when my child was making noise, I wished the police officer could have been more lenient with us. We have three kids too.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. Linda4ualways. That is very sad. I know that sometimes I have to fuss at my kids when they are doing something wrong. But if they got hurt, if anything, I will calm down and see if they are okay. Once they are feeling better, I will sit down and talk to them about what has happened. When the father yells at his child, it is only making the child feel much worse like they have done something so wrong. The father should learn a more better approach at talking to his daughter effectively.
@MrDollars (454)
It is nice of you to care for the child but although you are only trying to help, I do not think any parent likes to be told about the way they are parenting. It will only cause a fight. Are they really always yelling at eachother? If you hear something that sounds like the child is in danger then maybe make an annoymus call to someone who could talk to them. But I hope it isn't that bad! $-MrDollars-$
@jbrooks0127 (2326)
Well if you do not know them it would be difficult to advise what you should do. Some people welcome knowing that information others would get pretty mad and blame you for eavesdropping even though you had no choice. If you tell them it may stop the noise but the fighting will go on and who will they end up blaming for what you say. Would it be the child or them. You almost have to know them pretty well to know how they would take it. Of course if you can't stand the noise you may have to do something. Not much help here but just trying to point out some of the possibilities.
@laydee (12814)
Hmmm.. People react to stress in varied ways, I guess. There are some people who tend to yell a lot to take off stress during emergency situations or accidents or something like that. Yet, others would tend to be quiet. Some go numb and lose any common sense. I guess their lives in that house are full of stress that they can no longer help but shout at each other. It's a bad environment for the kid, but I think you yourself wouldn't appreciate if your neighbors start prying in your lives and telling you unsolicited advice, right? There really are times when we must mind our business. As long as they don't start killing each other, we must keep our distance and let them handle their situation.