Winter than summer

United Arab Emirates
I think the part of world I am winter is better than summer. Gets sooooooo hot can't go out or do any outdoor activities. Miss outdoor life soooo much.
I am different. I like summer much more. I don't mind the sunshine and hot temperature. On the contrary, I am afraid of the coldness. I can't have more outdoor activities when it is so freezing outside. I love China
• United Arab Emirates
If its not too hot and you can have outdoor activiteis them its allright, but here things are diff, i keep watching cctv an i can say china is too good planing to visit sometime lets see when............. CCtv travelouge is too good makes my day!
hi anshulmahajan here in California winters are never that cold and we just have alot of grey days that are so gloomy and upset ones cheerfulness too.So far August has ushered in summer here finally and we are happy for that aS gloom in june and ju ly is just way too much. I like to be warm myself.
@tkonlinevn (5784)
• Vietnam
It rains much in the winter. It's dirty. I also like winter but please don't rain!