For choosing a life Partner whether we should go for live in relationship or not

Incited by anything from movies to daily soaps, the younger generation, although in a population that is quite minor, has started leading a very liberal lifestyle. In a bid to know their partner better, they denounce the age old ethics & get down to some serious living together agreements. Since there is no living together law to intrude in their differences & even disputes. With the amount of independence & privacy included in such a relationship, anyone would think it to be an ideal move. so, we shoul go for live in relationship or not ????
@deve_annrn (1857)
i used to be against the "idea" of live in relationship when i was younger,. when the only notion that was inculcated in my head by may parents is marriage.., and that is the only accepted bond between two people.., in the eye of the people and God.., But I never expected I would be in this arrangement in a certain time.., I am currently living in the place of my boyfriend's place.., since i am looking forward to find a job in his city.., and it would be more convenient and safe for me if i stay with them.., That was his parents idea..=) so I am ok with it.., since my parents have nothing against the idea..=)
• Portugal
we must live with the person if we feel that the person is right for us and if we are with the person since some time already. not just one month together and go live together already. these things takes time ^^ unless we are sure that is the right guy and we want be like that forever^^ anyway i think it should be awhile till people decide to live together bcs date and live together is very different bcs freedom is not the same anymore.
Life is full of surprises some good and some bad and we need to face them as they present themselves. A live in relationship will only be as good as it can face those adversities that visit during that relationship which relationship is totally different from that which one has to face after one gets married. Having said this one needs to 'live' a life every single day and face new situations. So in my opinion live in relationships will not be of much help.
@sender621 (14956)
We choose a life partner for different reasons. Sometimes marriage isn not the ultimate goal. Sometimes just the companionship of another person is what we are looking for. There is nothing wrong with choosing your life partner to be in a live in relationship with you. You have to do what is going to make you happy.
@tatturoy (139)
It depends on the individuals.If both the partners agree to it, I dont see any harm.Its better to live togather and observe the situation rather than suffering for whole life.Thats the sign of maturity. But if any of the partners dont agree,then the matter should be taken in a different way.
Firstly I was married once and although I gave it my 100% unfortunatley the ex only gave it less than 50% if even that, but that is too long of a story and he is no longer in my life. I live with a boyfriend now for 4 years, it is the best relationship I have ever been in. We both share all the responsibilities and live as if we were a married couple with all the trimmings. We just do not talk about marriage. He too was married once before and I suppose maybe, just maybe this is why we so not speak of marriage. However, what has worked for me may not work for others it depends if the other person is going to be your equal. It take two to carry a full throttle live in relationship and no, one cannot out weigh the other. Living together requires equality within the two, there are a few boarder lines as married couples also have, but at the end of the day you two have to deal with each other, so weigh out all the pros and cons and find out if your partner feels the same way as well. Good luck to you relationship whether you live together or not are not always easy peachy.
@maean_19 (4662)
I am currently in a living-in relationship, but I do not advise others to be in the same situation. Cohabitation has advantages and disadvantages although I can say that it is a period or stage when you can get to know your partner more. I live independently and away from my family. I am already a young-adult, hence I can definitely say that I am very much responsible with the things I do in my life. Same is through with my present partner. Some men have the tendency to make an impression to girls. More so, I believe that you can only know a person when you are under one roof. With that, living in relationship is a benefit of getting to know each other. Without the hassle of getting annulment case when the marriage won't work out. However, such relationship requires responsibility too not only the freedom. It can be called as you are married to each other without the contract.
Some say it's not healthy to have a live-in relationship but it is. You learn more about your future wife and you'll adjust with each other more compared to just casually seeing each other. I guess it's only unhealthy when you've just recently met each other.