Is you really enjoying your life, the aspects that give enjoyment for you

@SHAMRACK (8384)
I hope there are people who have problems, may be most of us do have problems. But there are also people who say I am fine even if they are not. May be I am one among them. I do have problems, but I do hope God has given me other better side in life too. May be as a human I do more and more enjoyment in my. Anyhow at present I do have to thank God for giving this much enjoyment.
It's really great to enjoy life. If we just live life to work then it's worthless. We have to make it worth it by enjoying it. Enjoy every embarrassing moments, every mistakes, every lesson you learned, cuz it's much better if you view it on the brighter side.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
I do agree that life will go better if we think on brighter side.
@GemmaR (8526)
I am enjoying my life very much right now. I have everything that I have ever wanted or dreamed of, and I would not have my life any other way at the moment. Of course I have my problems, but I have always believed that it is the way you deal with the problems that are thrown at you that actually defines who you are, rather than the problems themselves or the mistakes that you make.