Has anyone been in Loreland Resort in Antipolo?

We are planning to go there next weekend, but I am still having my doubts. The resort looks real good and prices are cheap. And it is so near us (1 hour drive). This is their website: http://loreland.com.ph/ But what concerns me is if there are too much people going there during the weekends? I don't like crowded places. So have you been there? What are your experience there? Have you even heard about it?
@larish (2195)
I have been to Loreland last year (Oct 2009). Honestly, I didn't like the place. The first responded on this discussion was right. Water at the pool has so much chlorine that it is painful on the skin. My husband and I stays there for almost 2 hours. We stay 30 minutes on the swimming then 1.5 hours chatting while walking around the area. Then leave the place since we didn't like the ambiance. The place was very big and is near to nature. We haven't try the food there. I also observe that they cater for big groups since they have a lot of room available. I would suggest that you go to Villa Cristina ( also in Antipolo), it is cozy and very romantic there. Cheers!
Will a 5 yo kid enjoy villa Cristina? I searched for it and they don't have their own website.
@larish (2195)
I am sorry, I mixed up the place's name, it's Cristina Villas Mountain Resort & Hotel and not Villa Cristina. You can check the following link: http://cristinavillaonline.multiply and www.facebook.com/cristinavillaonline. You can also contact them at 697-4521 to 22. To answer your question: Yes, a 5 year old will definitely enjoy the place. Enjoy your vacation :)
@chiyosan (29383)
I have been to loreland... it was okay. but i think they are pricey compared to other resorts.. when we were there the place was not packed but the whole area was not as clean as you would expected it to be, especially the water in the pool which is kind of high in chlorine.. it immediately gave me so much headaches!!
oh thanks! what part of the year you went there? and was it weekend? what about the rooms? we are planning for 3 days stay
@xtedaxcvg (3191)
Way back when my wife was still my girlfriend, we went to Loreland but we didn't stay overnight. The place was a bit crowded and some of the areas aren't accessible yet. It was a bit small for me since I was expecting more from a resort but overall it was an ok place.
@Metatronik (5911)
• Pasay, Philippines
I've already heard that and as what I have seen on website it is really good. But of course one thing for sure that is crowded during weekends so I don't want to mingle with the crowd wherein of course I can't just swim that well.