What makes people cry?

@asxenon (1441)
Malaysia
Some people cry simply by seeing sad movies, some people cry when something bad happened to them, some people even cry when something happy happens. Babies cry often when they are hungry or when they wet their diapers. But some people simply don't cry. What causes people to cry? Can we classify people who do not cry as someone without emotions?
@p3ks626 (6552)
It depends on the person. I cry a lot and the reasons why I cry a lot is when I would feel like I am left out. It also depends on the reason why I cry. I am married now and most of the things that make me cry are the things happening between me and my husband.
@asxenon (1441)
Yes. I do agree that it is difficult to control emotions and it is really ok for someone to cry. Married life is surely different from single life. Sometimes, before married, we might feel like marrying in the most wonderful thing in life. However, after married, there comes responsibility and eventually alot of conflicts occurs between partners. Do sit down together with your partner and try to solve any conflicts before going to bed. Sometimes, it is just simple misunderstandings that causes the unhappiness. Don't keep any problems to yourself. Let your partner know how you feel. Everything can be solved :p Cheers!
@novelcai (603)
hi there esxenon... i dont think there are people who dont cry.. not unless that they have a problem and they dont have a tear gland.. some people who has strong personality seems dont cry but ofcourse they still a soft part on their personality. some men dont cry because they think that if they cry their maleness will get lessen. women are more emotionally and dont get shy to sho their emotion and not really afraid to cry.. me,, even how big is my problem i used not to cry but if my family are involved my eyes burst into tears easily... happy myloting:)
@asxenon (1441)
Yup. I agree with you that most people do cry. It is just a form of releasing their sadness/show their happiness. There is nothing wrong with crying and we should not suppress our own feelings. Happy myloting too:p
@sender621 (14956)
People cry for so many different reasons. Some people cry because they have pain and sorrow in their lives. Some people cry because they are sad or depressed. Some cry in anger. yet other people can cry when their heart is happy. Some people don't even need a reason to cry. it just happens. Babies are he only ones to get away with crying. it is their way of communicating with us. Crying is a release for our emotions. We can't control how or when tears will come to us.
@asxenon (1441)
Yes. I totally agree. Don't control your feelings. We are person with emotions and it is all right to show our emotions. Cheers!
i think you could not say that that people is without emotion simply because he or she is not crying. there are just who don't cry that often or so open to cry. and we should respect them. and there are those who cry instantly and accurately. hehe. well, what makes people cry often is when a situation is touching their hearts. as for me, when a movie does reflect something in my life, and the portrayal was dramatic, then i would cry. and cry. and whenever i dreamed of the persons i missed in my life, i would cry. but i don't show it to others. i don't want to be bullied around. hehe. if you know what i mean. thanks.