Some people earn to life,some people life to earn.What do you think about it?

@xtmlove (403)
China
As I know,one of my uncles work very very hard.Becasue he has a big family to support.He has no time to do something else.I think it too terrible.Around us ,we also can find many people are busying with theirs work,even if they don't like.They just want to earn more money.I think if somebody hasn't to relax,no time develop his hobby,what are they living for?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Earn to Live or Live to Earn. I think we should be able to do both, I think we should earn just to make a living but I also think that we should live to earn by doing things we like and making a profit out of it. For instance some hobbies you can make money at such as kites, if you like to fly them you could build them too i am sure, and same with building model airplanes or cars, even things such as stamp collecting.
@xtmlove (403)
Thank you very much!You help me to correct the word "life" to "live".I think that you said was right,we should be able to do both.I appreciate your comment.May be some hobbies can make money for us just as you had said.So people should balance the relation with theirs work and hobby.
@yeyelee (370)
Money is for life,or life for money??? hmm..It's not that people don't want to spare time for amusement,but they have to.Nowadays,people are on the edge of breaking down because of huge pressure that they have to support their family in terms of residence,clothing,food and general care just like you said.So it is the morbid society and unreasonable policies that lead to this condition.Am I right?
@xtmlove (403)
Yes,I agree with you.With the develop of our society,more and more people feel huge pressure from the work.If they didn't work hard,they will be fired.But this is a abnormal phenomenon.I hope our government could attention to this problem.Because they can make some measures to relieve people's stress,then this phenomenon will be decreased.