I don't know how..

@hestylim (1211)
Indonesia
I don't know how the data in my flash disk change drastically.. For example, a=200, b=300, c=400,etc.. becomes a=300, b=400, c=200 I wanna cry because of that.. I don't even know why that happen.. Some of my friends, say it is because the virus.. what do u think?
@fanzejian (372)
your friends are right .the phenomenon results from the virus .your disk volume can change by that virus and even the virus can cover your original flash disk and disguise itself to make the antivirus software couldn't recognize itself. good advice :reinstall your operation system.
@hestylim (1211)
Yeah.. I just know that virus could be so wild and bad.. Fortunately that things can be under control. Now, I guess, people will think I am the one who is careless.. It's useless to tell everyone that it is because of the virus.. Moreover, the one who doesn't understand it..