Tineaday

United Arab Emirates
Any experience with toneaday, as finished one level but fromlast three days it's saying my score is submitted wait for the payout..... Is it common or just meeeeeeee
@akopoaysi (740)
well its been 15 days. and i havent got any email with them. so i think it is a scam. :)
• United Arab Emirates
this is the reason i am worried that i continue the work and not get paied in the end....
Well if it is a scam, then there goes my 2 hours I spent on rating words.
• United Arab Emirates
mimiprgamefreak its not only urs but many of us have many hour at stake hahahhah :)
@killersss (639)
just today i joined toneaday, i found it a little weird because you have to tell your emotion while looking at the word or words. i joined today so i had to rate 100 words first to apply, and i did so, now its telling me that the admin is reviewing your submission, if it found spamming it will be forfeited, but if it is accepted i will get my $2. i hope it is accepted and i get my $2. and i also hope that it is legit because it is quite easy to make money there.
• United Arab Emirates
Hahahhahh same here and greedy side if mine still wants to continue might be it's legit and why waste time waiting for them to approve,,,,, humans what to do!
@greenline (14864)
I have joined Toneaday too. This is quite an interesting program, very unique. I have completed the first stage. The message said that I would be receiving an email regarding the results of the evaluation of my work. I still have not receieved the email. It has been over a week now. I don't know what's happening. I am looking forward to hear from the site, some thing, whatever it will be !
• United Arab Emirates
hmmm i think you have to be ready to wait for long. .... as many of us are doing :)
@misheli (554)
I think it's a scam. It's been 3 weeks since I finished the 2nd payment but until now I havent get it. And the worst thing is I cant access my account anymore and I dont know why.
• United Arab Emirates
misheli its happening to somany of my friends and we all are waiting, lets hope this thing get resolved soon. :)
It's been almost a week for me and I'm still waiting for the email if I qualify or not. I'll be sending them an email soon, if I don't get an email from them.
• United Arab Emirates
i don`t i have been hearing that they are not replying to any mails also. Try your luck...
@dccell (337)
i got $100 till today from that sites it`s really legit and easy earning at least i earned $10 a day , just stay on track they manually check our work just give them a good work since they paid much take your time to feel the words and or phrases before submitting it since i heard there are so many other members claimed that their account been banned for scamming and not ding it accordingly
• United Arab Emirates
10 $ is really a good deal per day..... i will love to have that every day.... i don`t know what are the reasons for banning..... i had 100 of 120 as positive.