Is he using her, for what she has to offer to him?

@cream97 (29175)
The lady below us, just had her baby about almost two weeks ago. The guy that was bumping the crap out of his ceiling, is this child's biological father. Well, he told a guy that the lady that he have a child with, is not his girlfriend. She is only his "baby momma". The guy that he told this to, was shocked to here this. So, was I too. My husband was present when he heard him say this too. Okay she is just his baby mama, then why is he just driving her van up and down the road all day long?? I can tell that he is not working because he comes and goes too often. I did speak to him one day, while he was on his cellphone, he waved his hand like he did not want to speak to me. And today, he opened the door for me, I told him thank you and he did not respond back at all. I get the feeling that he is still angry because of me, having called the police on him in the past, for bumping his ceiling in his apartment. He talks to my husband like it isn't nothing wrong at all. When it comes to me, he has a bitter attitude, but he always stares at me a lot. He even told the guy that he is just staying with her just so that he can have a place to lay his head whenever he needs to. He is usually staying with his mom and at her place back and forth. I know that it is none of my business of what he does. I just think that it is so wrong for a man to have a baby by a woman, he only wishes to call his baby mama, and then free load off of her by using her for a place to lay his head and a car to get around in when he needs to. He was driving a white pick up truck, but he is not driving it anymore now. I think that this woman has a good head on her shoulders and I know that she is still healing from giving birth. I hope that she will realize that this man that she has laid down with, is just using her for what she has to offer.
hi cream this guy below you sounds to me like a total jerk, a user and a loser. that poor woman, I hope she wakes up to t he fact that he does not love her and is using using her. I wish women would get over the idea that we have to have a man no matter what and at whatever cost to our own self esteem. Its one thing when a man takes responsibility for fathering a child and really loves his woman or wife but to talk like this jerk has shows he is just a loser. Maybe she will come to realize he is a taker not a giver and kick him out. lol lol
It is unfortunate but so many do it but merely because it is allowed. So sorry this person so darn rude. All he has to say no problem. Or even sorta of smile. Ugh But I suppose it would be work honey for him to be nice back. Ha!
Oh my! I have known a friend that it's in the same situation as that of the girl you are talking about. They've been for three years now and the guy is really jobless. She let him borrow his car and she even send 300 US dollars per month for this month. Take note I am her friend and I've been asking her to just open her eyes and see what's happening because I also see this man having many different woman when she is not around. It's really w waste of time and love to this man, she is so in love and so blind. We can't do anything about it. Maybe time can judge what will happen. But it's so sad to see this.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Oh yeah, it sure sounds like it..So he doesn't have a job but she does? Right after having a baby? Or when she goes back to work, who will watch the baby? I hope not this guy...But she is also allowing it, and unless you know her well, there is nothing you can do but watch the drama unfold..
@moondancer (7434)
It's a sad fact that some people will use others. The only things we can do about this is hope the one being used finds out about it soon and corrects the situation or "we" tell them making them aware that they are being used by telling them what has been over heard in speaking from the other party. It's hard to tell someone this type of thing because we do not wish to hurt them (their feelings). But is it better to let them be hurt more and more by the other person that is using them? I guess that is the question. I know if it were me I'd hope that someone would let me know so I could take it from there as to what to do. I mean after all no one likes or wants to be used by another.
@p3ks626 (6552)
There maybe something about her that he can gain from or maybe it could be something else. We are not sure what it is but of course there's something in there for him.
If I was the woman I'll dump him to where he is supposed to lay..I'm angry with this kind of attitude that some men have..Their too childish to think like that all the time..Well I'm speaking base on my experience, I just dump a man to the garbage he really belongs..I was so angry and still angry whenever I get to think that he used me for his personal benefit..I tried hard to work almost like 24/7 just to feed him and his kids..He his jobless and never would he bother to find one..I spent all my salary knowing that he is faithful to me..WRONG!!! I was so wrong for believing that lie. he was actually cheating on me.I found out that he is sneaking with the girl next door cause I work on night shift and by the time that I will go to work, they just play like dirty mice in our apartment! So I dump him! With too much anger I burn all the clothes and every single thing that I bought for him and left him! and that girl next to you?! She should wake up now before its too late..
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Now that is disgusting, sweetie. Either he is very good at lying to her about his feelings for her or she is too stupid to get that he is just using her. I wonder when people will ever learn in life. I mean really. TATA.
The woman he is living with obviously has some issues. He probably gets away with everything imaginable and unimaginable. He is a user and she is letting him. SHe needs to stand up to him and make him get a job. She probably believes the sob story he dishes out. He probably rules the roost and has her scared to move or do anything. It is sad but it is her situation.
The way you described it, it seems he's just using her for whatever. It's not good.
Hello my friendcream97 Ji, Well I think, I have different attitude, I would not like to peep into someone's life and keep myself away from such affairs. Further, I would not give any lift to any such people, whom I have never been introduced by my hubby. We are lacking in such culture. i have my own problem to be dealt with. how do I take care of others. Take care. May God bless You and have a great time.