Whose autobiography would you choose to write?

@SimpleBB (1332)
Most of us here in mylot, have a purpose. Some to earn money, some to gain more friends, for some this is their way of self expression, and for some to get ideas and views of what are unknown to them, and of course,never to exclude those who just want to enhance their communication skills. If someone here will be given the chance to be a writer, let say, to write an autobiography or life history. Who would be your choice? For me, I would choose a previous president, of any country. I would want to know what they have gone through and if they have been successful, how did they do it. Whose lifestory would you choose and what inspires you to choose him/her?
@thesids (22357)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Well I would settle for writing a biography on my Grandpa. No Not because he was just my grandpa but because he was a freedom fighter in his university days, had a love marriage, started his career with a very low amount in hand and rose to become a successful hotelier here in the state. He also contributed a lot to the development of the society and betterment of the people. Many were inspired by him. I think that all the ingredients of making the sales of this biography are here in his story!
@SimpleBB (1332)
Thanks thesids for responding to this post. And yes, your grandpa's achievements would really be an inspiration not only for you but also for some people. Sorry for the wrong term used but thanks that you got my point here. Happy mylotting.
@thesids (22357)
• Bhubaneswar, India
The typos happen everywhere around... I used to have an awful time correcting them in my school days so I learnt to overlook and get to the real thing :)
I think you mean "Biography" rather than "Autobiography". Autobiography is a biography about yourself. Someone else can't write your autobiography, only you can. If I was to write a biography about someone, it would probably be one of my favorite authors like J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis, or a historical figure that I admire like Joan of Ark.
@SimpleBB (1332)
hi allyoftherain, Thanks for correcting me with my mistakes. And for sharing your thoughts on this post. Joan of Arc I think is really inspiring.
@jd107nette (1456)
that would be a good research.. but if i have the talent to become a writer, and i would write an autobiography, it would firstly be my own... then second of someone who inspired me to succeed in life...
@SimpleBB (1332)
Thanks a lot jd107nette for your shared response to this post.
@owlwings (39872)
• Cambridge, England
My own. What's the choice? An AUTObiography is a biography of oneself ... always!
@SimpleBB (1332)
Thanks owlwing, first for correcting my mistake and for responding as well.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
That's a contradictio in terminis. Auto means self so you're writing a biography about yourself about someone else? I wouldn't write an biography about whichever person since I am not interested.
@SimpleBB (1332)
First, thanks for the correction. And thanks for being the first one drop your response to this post. Thanks a lot.